Author Topic: Question about Future New World Supplements  (Read 25725 times)

Boyos

• President of the Apparatus of Kwalish fan club
    • View Profile
Re: Question about Future New World Supplements
« Reply #30 on: January 08, 2010, 11:00:29 PM »
Im sure ross has a path that he plans on leading, but something tells me that this path looks worse then a LA turn pike during construction at 5 pm.

clockworkjoe

• BUY MY BOOK
  • Administrator
  • Extreme XP CEO
    • View Profile
    • BUY MY BOOK
« Reply #31 on: January 09, 2010, 01:02:08 AM »
The problem with adventures is that they involve a lot of stats and maps. That's really time consuming and tedious. Oh and you have to pick a system. And a level range. And conversion is even more time consuming and difficult. Think about how different battle maps have to be in 4E than 3E. There's a lot more movement in 4E for instance.

Of course, If I had more feedback on the first two PDFs, then that would help. What do you use - what don't you use and why or why not?

codered

• I dream in graph paper lines
  • Don't Hate!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 09, 2010, 03:50:02 AM »
For one of the few times on this forum I am going to say nice things about Ross. you are doing a great job on this whole podcast thing you got going here and becuase of this podcast I get a nice tast of good gamming. Keep up the good work and it is nice that you are giving up content much faster. i would be willing to pay to get cuaght up on the new world but that wont happen any time soon. again keep it up Homies.... ;D
Kenders Rock