Author Topic: This should be played  (Read 5448 times)

nekomata

• Zombie Apocalypse Survivor
    • View Profile
This should be played
« on: January 03, 2010, 12:02:17 PM »
http://www.rpgnow.com/product_info.php?products_id=13617&language=en&it=1&filters=910_0_0_0_0

Found this while trying to find another rpg I remember seeing at Origins but can't remember the name... RPPR needs to play it for a good laugh.
Just because you aren't drunk now doesn't mean you won't have a hangover tommarow.
The only thing worse then zombies is nanotech zombies that are immune to disintegration.

Kroack

• I walk between the rain drops, tommy gun and katana in hand
    • View Profile
Re: This should be played
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2010, 09:54:49 PM »
The game is smart, cool and elegant. Panty Explosion is a good game with some genius mechanics

This seems like an oxymoron. Sigh
Honestly, when will Japan stop?

nekomata

• Zombie Apocalypse Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2010, 05:52:52 AM »
Except, its not japanese, being made by an american country based on japanese culture, and I wasn't joking. The game looks fun and interesting. Your a schoolgirl who can blow stuff up and kill shit with her mind. At least I didn't post the adorible high school romance rpg I found, that has to be unconfortable to play with a group of guys...
Just because you aren't drunk now doesn't mean you won't have a hangover tommarow.
The only thing worse then zombies is nanotech zombies that are immune to disintegration.

Kroack

• I walk between the rain drops, tommy gun and katana in hand
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2010, 06:29:13 PM »
Except, its not japanese, being made by an american country based on japanese culture, and I wasn't joking. The game looks fun and interesting. Your a schoolgirl who can blow stuff up and kill shit with her mind. At least I didn't post the adorible high school romance rpg I found, that has to be unconfortable to play with a group of guys...

Doesn't matter if its made by Americans it's still the Japs, corrupting our minds and culture.

Sean-o-tron

• I dream in graph paper lines
  • heard nonsense
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2010, 03:51:13 PM »
How dare you say such slanderous statements about GLORIOUS NIPPON.