General Category > RPGs

Anecdote Megathread

<< < (63/66) > >>

Kamen:
Man I really hope I get to play in one of your Civil War scenarios someday, Trinite, they sound so freakin' cool!

trinite:

--- Quote from: Kamen on December 15, 2015, 07:20:30 PM ---Man I really hope I get to play in one of your Civil War scenarios someday, Trinite, they sound so freakin' cool!

--- End quote ---

Thanks, Kamen! Actually, this one and my second one (General Order No. 11) would probably work very well over Hangouts. And I'm always looking for more playtests, since I'd like to publish them eventually...

I'd just need an app to do a little screen sharing for the map for this one.

j_train1:
Ran a session of The Play is the Thing, used Taming of the Shrew.
The players right out of the gate changed the plot by the father, Baptista Minola changing the plot where he didn't want either of his daughters getting married. The younger daughter Bianca Minola, didn't like that decison and threw a hissy fit she was promtply locked up in her room with a guard standing out side.(another edit) We find out she didn't want Hortensio(edit) ,but actuall was in love with the Guard who was guarding her door. So when the suitors came disguised not as music teachers ,but as Horticultuist(edit) He rejected their offer and a fight broke out? (edit) It turned into a running Yakky Saks scene where Hortensio was killed by Petruchio(Villain onstage ability). While Petruchio left the house he was approached by Lucentio who was trying to convince Petruchio to help him rescue Bianca ,for it seemed that the "guard" who was guarding Bianca was actually Lucentio in disguise. Petruchio rejects that offer and chases off Lucentio by Baptista's order. It seems Petruchio is now working for Baptista(edit) as a knight.
Lucentio breaks into the house to rescue Bianca to escape and elope. They are caught by Baptista and Petruchio ,while trying to hide in Katherine's room. A swordfight ensues and Lucentio is killed by Petruchio (Villian onstage ability). Bainca throws herself on her love impaling herself on the sword that is sticking through Lucentio. (edit) Petruchio is then ordered to kill himself by Baptista for the death of Bainca.(edit)   Katherine then tries to use a knife to kill her father for she now wants to inhierit the whole estate and then she won't have to marry anyone(fails edit)
So we close with Katherine and Baptista surrounded by death and blood.

Therefore one of the comedies of Shakespear has turned into one of the bloodest on record.

Review Cultist:

--- Quote from: trinite on December 16, 2015, 11:58:31 AM ---
--- Quote from: Kamen on December 15, 2015, 07:20:30 PM ---Man I really hope I get to play in one of your Civil War scenarios someday, Trinite, they sound so freakin' cool!

--- End quote ---

Thanks, Kamen! Actually, this one and my second one (General Order No. 11) would probably work very well over Hangouts. And I'm always looking for more playtests, since I'd like to publish them eventually...

--- End quote ---

Why not use a shared google doc or image thing on G-drive?

trinite:

--- Quote from: Review Cultist on December 22, 2015, 08:42:19 PM ---
--- Quote from: trinite on December 16, 2015, 11:58:31 AM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Why not use a shared google doc or image thing on G-drive?

--- End quote ---

I could do that, but for this particular scenario I'd really like a way to draw on the map and share it in real-time. I got the printed version laminated, so I can use dry-erase markers on it. But if everybody wants the 200mb TIFF file, I'm happy to share it. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version