Author Topic: Fuck Conan  (Read 30178 times)

Murph

• I am worth 100 points in GURPS...ladies
    • View Profile
Re: Fuck Conan
« Reply #30 on: January 23, 2010, 09:00:12 AM »
Also, I have been trying to get to the gym a bit more.

Boyos

• President of the Apparatus of Kwalish fan club
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 23, 2010, 10:42:46 AM »
Murph has a point. Seriously people, capitals at the beginning of sentences and periods at the end aren't that hard to do.

THATS A BLATENT LIE WHEN ON MY PHONE ITS CAPS OR NO CAPS!\

codered

• I dream in graph paper lines
  • Don't Hate!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 23, 2010, 12:33:59 PM »
    To whome it may concern

If you are talking about the way I type on the forums thats fine but i will not spend my time proof reading or spellchecking. most of the time I jump on at 3am after getting up at 8 am the day before and going to school untill 5 pm then working from 5:30 pm untill 2:30am.
 I do this for fun and to enjoy myself, Not that I can't write or spell correctly I just don't feel like fixing every thing I write, unless I need to and I don't need to here. I tend to type on forums or chat rooms like I talk, with rambiling sentices. I am not sorry if the way I write upsets you but I can understand why it does.
 If the way i write makes you think I am an uneducated jerk so be it but understand that I am not. I just do things diffrent on my leasure. i could give you all a masive back story that would paint a picture of why I am the way I am but you and I both know you don't give a shit. all in all I do things in this forum for one thing and one thing only and that is to make me smile a few times fore I don't get to do that much in my stress filled hard life.

Just so you know I play the devils advicate more often then not becuase if there is a forum that all you do is suck eachother off and not talk about the filp side it gets boreing.

Nothing But love .......

Codered
Kenders Rock

AmishNinja

• I am worth 100 points in GURPS...ladies
    • View Profile
    • NaturalOne
« Reply #33 on: January 24, 2010, 04:56:37 PM »
Murph has a point. Seriously people, capitals at the beginning of sentences and periods at the end aren't that hard to do.

yo this thread really isn't worth the effort of punctuation, sorry

pwvogt

• Zombie Apocalypse Survivor
    • View Profile
    • The Hopeless Gamer
« Reply #34 on: January 24, 2010, 06:03:46 PM »
Quick Codered! Type 5 best Leno sketches/Jokes of the last 10 years! I won't even ask that you're punctuated, just show my youtube/hulu links, and I will be happy to be entertained by the chin (this is a lie).
The Hopeless Gamer Blog! http://thehopelessgamer.blogspot.com/ - Come check it out!

Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/Paul_Vogt

Staff Writer for Eye of the Vortex - gaming magazine at the center of all things nerdy/interesting! http://www.eyeofthevortexonline.com/

rayner23

• President of the Apparatus of Kwalish fan club
  • Machine. Unexpectantly, I invented a time
    • View Profile
    • Paladin Curse Blog
« Reply #35 on: January 27, 2010, 04:23:41 PM »
Children! Please! In this time of derision, we must unite!

Seriously though, we've done so well to avoid a flame war on this website, so let's just drop this and move on. We're all grown ups and the thing that brings me back to these forums is the fact that we have avoided such brilliant topics as "CONAN SUX" and "BATTLESTAR GALACTICA IS GAY!"

Let's all just be polite and pray to the great Cathartic Lobster. Mr. Mojo Risen loves us all and may his light shine on us forever . . . as we dig holes in his name.
I'm from Alaska. About Fifty miles south of Ankorage there's a little fishing town, maybe you've heard of it, it's called fuck your momma.

Tadanori Oyama

• Extreme XP CEO
  • The Full Time GM
    • View Profile
    • Full Time GM
« Reply #36 on: January 27, 2010, 04:47:15 PM »
Let's all just be polite and pray to the great Cathartic Lobster. Mr. Mojo Risen loves us all and may his light shine on us forever . . . as we dig holes in his name.

Amen.