Author Topic: Article Adjective Noun Noun!  (Read 4365 times)

Tadanori Oyama

• Extreme XP CEO
  • The Full Time GM
    • View Profile
    • Full Time GM
Article Adjective Noun Noun!
« on: January 20, 2010, 11:55:36 AM »
Another game thread. This one is based off of The Invincible Hammer Wheel.

Use an article, an adjective, and two nouns to craft a massively inappropriate character for a serious superhero style game.

Then answer the classic questions about your character:
What can they do?
How did they come by their powers?
And their motivation for going good?

Whoever stuns people into silence the most wins.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2010, 11:58:09 AM by Tadanori Oyama »

Dawnsteel

• I dream in graph paper lines
  • Dispensing indiscriminate justice
    • View Profile
The Howling Laser Vortex
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2010, 09:00:39 AM »
THE HOWLING LASER VORTEX can shoot lasers from his eyes and exhale hurricane-force winds from his mouth.  All his powers are accompanied by the deafening scream of a Beaufort Wind Force-12 storm.

Etienne Gruyere was a freshman student working in the high-energy physics laboratory of Tulane University when Hurricane Katrina leveled the building.  Gruyere was lost in the storm, but from the smoldering, flooded wreckage arose...THE HOWLING LASER VORTEX!

He stands on the side of truth, justice, gumbo, and building major structures below sea level.

I didn't come here to win. I came to make friends.

IDaMan008

• I am worth 100 points in GURPS...ladies
  • Lucky 13!
    • View Profile
    • Rag-NERD-rok Actual Plays
Re: Article Adjective Noun Noun!
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2010, 02:13:04 AM »
Okay, so I used a random word generator to help me come up with this one:

The Meretricious Porcelain Pilgrim

John Quincy Commode, once an ordinary Men's Room attendant at the Plaza Hotel in New York City, gained the power to transport himself and others from one location to another by flushing himself down any toilet and manifesting in another toilet (a power which may seem attractive at first, but definitely has its drawbacks). He was given this power as a tip by a mysterious figure--in reality, the Norse god Loki--when he handed the deity a towel and offered him a spritz of Calvin Klein cologne. After using his newly-acquired ability to escape from a mugger in a gas station bathroom (not a pleasant experience, let me tell you), he dedicated the rest of his life to preventing crimes that occur inside of restrooms across the world, and rescuing helpless victims from disaster sites where there is readily accessible plumbing.