General Category > RPGs

Recording Game Sessions

(1/15) > >>

Armos Black:
Sorry if this has already been covered.

I am new to RPPR and I like the Actual Play podcasts.  They are easy to listen to which I find is a problem for many other APs.  Listening to them, I thought I could get some use out of recording my game sessions.  Can someone tell me a quick and cheap way to do this?  We usually sit around a table and play for about 4 to 5 hours. I would also like to put them on my computer.

Thanks in advance.

Kroack:
Well, Ross uses some expensive area sound recorder thingie. It's like the h2 something or whatever, I don't actually know much 

Mckma:
I used the mic on my laptop and set it kind of in the circle of six of us and it recorded just fine (have the previous generation MacBook Pro, if you were curious).  It was a little loud on the people closer/facing the mic, but it worked out pretty well nonetheless.

Murph:
I've had some success using the recorder that comes with the iPhone.  The sound is surprisingly good.

Tadanori Oyama:
Go to a RadioShack and you can find omni directional mikes for recording meetings and stuff. Plug that into a PC and download Audacity (which is totally free) and your set.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version