Author Topic: Future MOCT Character  (Read 4403 times)

Setherick

• Administrator
  • Cosmic Horror: 1d10/1d100 SAN loss
  • Economies of Scale
    • View Profile
Future MOCT Character
« on: February 22, 2010, 08:45:48 PM »
Karee has gotten on a crafts kick since finding out that she was pregnant back in November. Her latest craft project was creating a "monster pillow" that includes a zipper pocket with two smaller monsters in it. This will be our kid's first monster and, consequently, our kid's first MOCT character concept. I figure once the kid is old enough to toss dice, I'll get him/her/Deep Spawn (we'll find out next week) playing RPGs.

"Something smart so that I can impress people I don't know." - Some Author I've Not Read

Mckma

• President of the Apparatus of Kwalish fan club
  • Sometimes Murphy's Law needs to be enforced
    • View Profile
Re: Future MOCT Character
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2010, 08:48:22 PM »
Very nice (on everything).  If I ever have kids, I wonder how they'll turn out as I'll probably introduce them to videogames and RPGs very early...

Hmm.  Looks like your kid is the test run.  Let us know how things turn out (oh, and congratulations).

Kroack

• I walk between the rain drops, tommy gun and katana in hand
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2010, 10:04:17 PM »
Welcome to Kiddie Cult Daycare. Please grab a lollipop and a sacrificial dagger. 

Setherick

• Administrator
  • Cosmic Horror: 1d10/1d100 SAN loss
  • Economies of Scale
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2010, 10:10:33 PM »
Welcome to Kiddie Cult Daycare. Please grab a lollipop and a sacrificial dagger. 

Don't drink the Kool-Aid, but get your friends to drink it.
"Something smart so that I can impress people I don't know." - Some Author I've Not Read