Play by Post Arena > Play by Post

Post here if you want to roll up a SUPA KAWAII MAIDO DESU

<< < (2/6) > >>

Sean-o-tron:
:C looks like only Ross gets to do for-fun character roll up threads in "RPGs".

Setherick:

--- Quote from: Sean-o-tron on March 01, 2010, 02:40:16 PM ---:C looks like only Ross gets to do for-fun character roll up threads in "RPGs".

--- End quote ---

I moved the thread because I thought you were actually going to do something with it. It really fits better here.

Sean-o-tron:
I understand, I'm just being a little bitch about it  :)

Mckma:
Best Maid Ever:

First order of business is rolling 2d6 6 times and dividing by 3 for the six attributes:
athletics
Rolling 2d6: (6+6): Total = 12
affection
Rolling 2d6: (4+1): Total = 5
skill
Rolling 2d6: (3+2): Total = 5
cunning
Rolling 2d6: (4+6): Total = 10
luck
Rolling 2d6: (6+2): Total = 8
will
Rolling 2d6: (1+5): Total = 6

Next are the Maid Types. Roll 1d6 twice (or 2d6 to save space since the individual results are shown as well as the total):
maid types
Rolling 2d6: (2+4): Total = 6

Maid Colors! Roll d66 (tens and ones place) 3 times for uniform, eye, and hair colors (in that order):
uniform
Rolling 2d6: (4+2): Total = 6
eyes
Rolling 2d6: (3+3): Total = 6
hair
Rolling 2d6: (6+4): Total = 10

For Special Qualities, roll d66 twice and 1d6 twice to determine her 2 super traits (this is where the tables in tables comes in):
special quality 1
Rolling 2d6: (5+3): Total = 8
Rolling 1d6: (4): Total = 4
special quality 2
Rolling 2d6: (4+1): Total = 5
Rolling 1d6: (2): Total = 2

Maid Roots and her Stress Explosion (how the character freaks out when stressed out) are both determined by a d6 roll.  Ah, what the hell, how about a Maid Weapon as well:
maid roots
Rolling 2d6: (2+4): Total = 6
stress explosion
Rolling 2d6: (6+6): Total = 12
maid weapon
Rolling 2d6: (6+5): Total = 11

Your maid also has a Maid Power, decided by a 1d6 roll on a table of her highest attribute:
maid power
Rolling 1d6: (5): Total = 5

Sean-o-tron:
MCKMAAA

athletics: 4
affection: 1-1=0 (btw a zero means you automatically fail when trying to do something relating to that skill)
skill: 1+1=2
cunning: 3+1=4
luck: 2
will: 2-1=1

maid types: sexy(cun+1,will-1) / cool(skill+1,aff-1)

uniform: sky blue
eyes: yellow
hair: silver

s.q. 1: injury - whip scars (your back and such is covered with painful-looking welts from whippings you received (AND MAY POSSIBLY BE STILL RECEIVING OH HO HO?))
s.q. 2: uniform - china dress (you wear a chinese-style cheongsam maid uniform)

maid roots: orphan (you are an orphan adopted by the master or his parents)
stress explosion: player choice (let the player to your left decide for you) ... hmm, how about RACING? (you get into whatever car or vehicle is handy and go for a drive at at least twice the speed limit)
maid weapon: internal weapons (you have some kind of weapons installed in your body)

maid power: giant weapon (you can attack with a giant weapon [rules stuff])

Alright, I need to see some backstories outta you people.  I want to see how you tie everything together.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version