Author Topic: Looking for a room at Gencon - Anyone have space for 2?  (Read 4705 times)

ArtfulShrapnel

• I dream in graph paper lines
    • View Profile
Looking for a room at Gencon - Anyone have space for 2?
« on: February 28, 2010, 04:55:07 PM »
Stuff just came together, and I now think me and Violet (my girlfriend) will get to attend Gencon this year. Unfortunately, every hotel within 8 miles of the con is already sold out.

Any chance that someone within walking distance is willing to let two wandering adventurers join their party? We're cool with sleeping on a floor and such, we just can't afford to go if it means getting a cab every day.

I can also kick in some free art in addition to our share of the hotel costs. Need something for an RPG, a character portrait for your current game, or a business card or something? Consider it a repayment for the favor of a place to stay. (here's my art)

Edit: Violet has also offered to kick in a piece of art. Her art is here.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2010, 05:03:26 PM by ArtfulShrapnel »

Kroack

• I walk between the rain drops, tommy gun and katana in hand
    • View Profile
Re: Looking for a room at Gencon - Anyone have space for 2?
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2010, 06:45:58 PM »
Depends on how hot your Girlfriend is.
Zinger!

Nah but seriously, it's going to be hard finding any place short of selling your soul to the dark gaming gods.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2010, 06:48:15 PM by Kroack »

ArtfulShrapnel

• I dream in graph paper lines
    • View Profile
Re: Looking for a room at Gencon - Anyone have space for 2?
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2010, 07:30:44 PM »
Depends on how hot your Girlfriend is.
Zinger!

Nah but seriously, it's going to be hard finding any place short of selling your soul to the dark gaming gods.

... Do they have a room? And will they take a gently used soul? Mine has been sold and returned on a previous occasion.