Author Topic: Cody Fan Club  (Read 730842 times)

rayner23

• President of the Apparatus of Kwalish fan club
  • Machine. Unexpectantly, I invented a time
    • View Profile
    • Paladin Curse Blog
Re: Cody Fan Club
« Reply #450 on: May 19, 2010, 11:48:29 AM »
"I played the fucking BANJO in the movie MCCLINTOCK! Maybe you've heard of that film because it stars someone you might have heard of . . . JOHN FUCKING WAYNE!"
I'm from Alaska. About Fifty miles south of Ankorage there's a little fishing town, maybe you've heard of it, it's called fuck your momma.

Wooberman

• Oregon Trail 13 Superstar
  • I have no mouth and I must LOL
    • View Profile
    • Woober's FB
« Reply #451 on: May 23, 2010, 04:34:15 AM »
On this Auspicious day, we pay homage to our Lord, Master and Savior Coddowalshagoth.
May he warp the minds of all non-believers and sate his craving for waffles for many years to come!

Happy Birthday Cody!!

Tadanori Oyama

• Extreme XP CEO
  • The Full Time GM
    • View Profile
    • Full Time GM
« Reply #452 on: May 23, 2010, 03:14:35 PM »
On my fifth listen through of the new League game I found what might be my new favorite Cody line. Ross has just denied BA some dice and as everybody else continues on with the game Cody says "You cock. I'm gonna ruin your game now." It also kicked off the gemlin eating festival.

rayner23

• View Profile
    • Paladin Curse Blog
« Reply #453 on: May 23, 2010, 05:52:28 PM »
Wooberman - I thank you from the bottom of where my heart would be located. My you be given 37 whores when you enter the afterlife.

Tad - Thank you very much! Personally, my favorite moment (other than anything RJ did with MacGuyver) was when Aaron was talking about his Optimus Prime powers and I said, "No, don't tell me. I don't give a shit."
I'm from Alaska. About Fifty miles south of Ankorage there's a little fishing town, maybe you've heard of it, it's called fuck your momma.

Mckma

• Sometimes Murphy's Law needs to be enforced
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: May 23, 2010, 06:00:24 PM »
Wooberman - I thank you from the bottom of where my heart would be located. My you be given 37 whores when you enter the afterlife.

Tad - Thank you very much! Personally, my favorite moment (other than anything RJ did with MacGuyver) was when Aaron was talking about his Optimus Prime powers and I said, "No, don't tell me. I don't give a shit."

I just thought it was funny how everyone gave Aaron such a hard time the whole time.  From making fun of his character at the get-go through making jokes about G1, G2, G3... Gn, and so on...

Oh, and the fact that B.A. started as actually somewhat like the character but quickly devolved into just confused, disoriented, and not really sure what the hell was going on...

B.A. Baracus

• Slayer of the Dread Gazebo
    • View Profile
    • I need work
« Reply #455 on: May 23, 2010, 09:44:32 PM »
Oh, and the fact that B.A. started as actually somewhat like the character but quickly devolved into just confused, disoriented, and not really sure what the hell was going on...

Shut up, fool! You ain't no fish!
I need work

Tadanori Oyama

• Extreme XP CEO
  • The Full Time GM
    • View Profile
    • Full Time GM
« Reply #456 on: May 23, 2010, 10:23:47 PM »

I just thought it was funny how everyone gave Aaron such a hard time the whole time.  From making fun of his character at the get-go through making jokes about G1, G2, G3... Gn, and so on...

Which is basically par for the course with Aaron. Aaron gets zero respect in EVERY game he's in. I was disappointed with him not because of anything he did but because he wasn't more proactive. Vaulting the house into the pool was cool, and riding along the buildings and shooting into the glass was awesome. Between those awesome moments was alot of dull fluff and silence. He was Optimus Prime, leader of the Autobots! Show from initative man!

Another great combo moment: Arje goes to shock Gordon, Aaron says no, so Cody cuts in with "What!? Are you above this all of a sudden! Fuck you, Optimus Prime! Send him to the past!" I couldn't see it in person, but I envisioned Cody waving his beer bottle around at Aaron and then Jason (who was playing Doc Brown).

rayner23

• View Profile
    • Paladin Curse Blog
« Reply #457 on: May 23, 2010, 11:46:50 PM »
I was definitely confused simply because Aaron was trying to bring in morality somehow to all of the insanity. He tried to place logic in a realm of the irrational. I was just stunned and couldn't take it.

Boyos

• View Profile
« Reply #458 on: May 24, 2010, 12:31:02 AM »
OH OH OH 30 min left Happy birthday Master! I will dig 3 times as hard with my chipmunk skull for the next 30 min just for you!

B.A. Baracus

• Slayer of the Dread Gazebo
    • View Profile
    • I need work
« Reply #459 on: May 24, 2010, 12:59:26 AM »
I want Balboa! I WANT BALBOA! You hear that, Old Man? You tell Balboa I'm comin' to him! Nobody can beat me! You tell him what I said! And he's NEXT! I'm gonna kill him! Nobody can stop me! You tell Balboa that! I'M COMING AFTER HIM! YOU TELL HIM!
I need work

Arje

• Play by Post Dude. Malcontent.
  • Global Moderator
  • Oregon Trail 13 Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #460 on: May 24, 2010, 12:59:40 AM »
I can't wait until we get to some of the more ridiculous RJ and Cody shenanigans later on down the road.

Happy birthday at the last minute
My new goal in life is to play D&D with Judi Dench

Tadanori Oyama

• Extreme XP CEO
  • The Full Time GM
    • View Profile
    • Full Time GM
« Reply #461 on: May 24, 2010, 01:10:23 AM »
I was definitely confused simply because Aaron was trying to bring in morality somehow to all of the insanity. He tried to place logic in a realm of the irrational. I was just stunned and couldn't take it.

His "moral" choices are unusual. Like, about two minutes after his unwillingness to allow Arje to shock a badguy who shoved his car sized gun in the face of a dumb fat henchman. I rub my forehead alot when Aaron is involved in the podcasts.

Anyway back to Cody, seeing as how this is his fan club:
"Janitors do what they want fool!"
"Well who are you?"
"I'm also a janitor..."
"You don't look like a janitor. Where's your ja"
"What do you mean I don't look like a janitor!? Racist!"

I really thought you'd move into the 'wise mysterious janitor' that Mr. T did for "Not Another Teen Movie". I was kind of sad when you didn't. Perfect set up.

rayner23

• View Profile
    • Paladin Curse Blog
« Reply #462 on: May 24, 2010, 09:21:56 AM »
Had I known that reference, you know that I'd have been there.

Immediately after the janitor exchange, I thought, "How was that guy a racist? Wouldn't he have been racist to assume that I was automatically a janitor?" But I rolled with it anyway.

I hope Ross posts our New World of Darkness games sometime soon. Those are some of my finer moments in dickery.

Tadanori Oyama

• Extreme XP CEO
  • The Full Time GM
    • View Profile
    • Full Time GM
« Reply #463 on: May 24, 2010, 11:55:13 AM »
I hope Ross posts our New World of Darkness games sometime soon. Those are some of my finer moments in dickery.

I love New World of Darkness. Does Murdock Rockwell make a brilliant return to the stage with his lunch lady charming good looks?

rayner23

• View Profile
    • Paladin Curse Blog
« Reply #464 on: May 24, 2010, 01:08:38 PM »
I made a John Constantine-esque character who comes in to help out with the Slender Man business, but since I have no context for what happened, I end up screwing people over but with noble intentions.

Also, Aaron is playing and I cannot abide by his strange logic, so I'm willing to shut it down.

RJ plays a nun and I must admit that I was trying to get in her pants a little (or is that her habit?).