Author Topic: Cody Fan Club  (Read 728212 times)

clockworkjoe

• BUY MY BOOK
  • Administrator
  • Extreme XP CEO
    • View Profile
    • BUY MY BOOK
Re: Cody Fan Club
« Reply #495 on: June 05, 2010, 04:10:14 PM »

And she made her debut on the Daily Show this week.

Robot Master

• I dream in graph paper lines
  • "Wu Tang gets they cookie."
    • View Profile
« Reply #496 on: June 05, 2010, 04:19:19 PM »

Olivia Munn slave Leia is definitely more attractive than slightly concerned note-taking Leia with a clipboard.
Thanos: "I am going to sacrifice the Earth to gain the love of Death"
Me: (slowly raise eyebrow) "Destroy the Earth? That would be...illogical"
Vortex: "Yes...that...would be...highly...illogical."
Thanos: "Your Star Trek references bore me."

rayner23

• President of the Apparatus of Kwalish fan club
  • Machine. Unexpectantly, I invented a time
    • View Profile
    • Paladin Curse Blog
« Reply #497 on: June 05, 2010, 05:53:19 PM »
She's definitely hot, but she isn't my nerdgasm.

That will forever be to Felicia Day. She may not be as hot as Olivia Munn, but she's a bigger nerd and for that, she has earned my love.
I'm from Alaska. About Fifty miles south of Ankorage there's a little fishing town, maybe you've heard of it, it's called fuck your momma.

clockworkjoe

• BUY MY BOOK
  • Administrator
  • Extreme XP CEO
    • View Profile
    • BUY MY BOOK
« Reply #498 on: June 05, 2010, 05:56:54 PM »
<a href="" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win"></a>

Robot Master

• View Profile
« Reply #499 on: June 05, 2010, 06:42:37 PM »
Shit, now that we're on the topic of nerdgasm I guess I can't drop Maria Brink or Cristina Scabbia, because they're far less nerd and far more "metalgasm".

Mine is more Kari from Mythbusters, she's badass. Ironically not too different looking than Felicia Day. Felicia Day don't know how to make homemade napalm, tho.

Not to get too deep on this topic, though, but my woman -hates- Olivia Munn particularly because when G4 was doing a thing on Star Wars, Olivia had NO idea who Boba Fett was. This made me love my woman EVEN MORE than I do now.

Which leads me to bring up something that I've been keyed into for quite some time. Hot chick nerd rape.

Hot chick nerd rape is when a hot chick who has no idea who Kyle Rayner, the Speedforce, planet Korriban, or Johnny Five is suddenly shows up on TV saying that she loves videogames and gets a shitload of money. Hot chick nerd rape is when you fail to recognize that the booth girl at the comic book convention is really an off-season St. Pauli's girl and NOT a geek simply because she's dressed like Emma Frost. Hot chick nerd rape is when a girl that doesn't know the difference between Dr. Who and Hell's Kitchen shows up in a magazine in a thong name-drops "Metroid" at the suggestion of her agent and then suddenly becomes the topic of millions of nerd praise downloads.

My woman accuses Olivia Munn of Hot Chick Nerd Rape. I myself say that she's suspect, but way too hot that I don't care.

Tadanori Oyama

• Extreme XP CEO
  • The Full Time GM
    • View Profile
    • Full Time GM
« Reply #500 on: June 05, 2010, 07:00:16 PM »
So in this analogy you are accusing hot women of raping nerds by lying about their likes and dislikes? I hate to come off as pro-rape but you have to admit alot of nerds are asking for it. Just look how they dress.

Robot Master

• View Profile
« Reply #501 on: June 05, 2010, 07:17:49 PM »

Look I'll be purely honest. If a "Las Vegas 7" showed up on my front doorstep dressed like Psylocke from the X-Men and asked me for my wallet...I might give it to her on accident. She's likely to get my entire life savings if she has a copy of the old West End Games Star Wars RPG and tells me she's going to use the money to make character sheet photocopies for a game she'll be running for me in a few hours.

I think many, many hot girls know intrinsically that all nerds are so surprised to see "hot girls" liking "nerd things" that they can immediately become weak to their evil ways.

I'm just sayin...knowin' is half the battle. By all means, if a hot chick that has an opinion on D&D 3.5 versus 4.0 pops up on your doorstep wanting full access to your house go for it. All I'm saying is that if she doesn't know who Boba Fett is, she's either a murderer, a thief, or a vampire using your nerd pride against you.

Kroack

• I walk between the rain drops, tommy gun and katana in hand
    • View Profile

Ryo

• I am worth 100 points in GURPS...ladies
    • View Profile
« Reply #503 on: June 05, 2010, 09:04:23 PM »
I've seen enough G4 to say that Olivia Munn is a nerd. I don't believe she is nerd level 'name all the number two's from the Prisoner', but she's at least entry level nerdy.

Setherick

• Administrator
  • Cosmic Horror: 1d10/1d100 SAN loss
  • Economies of Scale
    • View Profile
« Reply #504 on: June 05, 2010, 09:38:03 PM »
I don't believe she is nerd level 'name all the number two's from the Prisoner', but she's at least entry level nerdy.

Just knowing what the Prisoner is makes you an ubernerd. Holy Christ! What nerd recess in your mind did you dig that out of?
"Something smart so that I can impress people I don't know." - Some Author I've Not Read

iceemaker

• Medium Aberrant Humanoid (Gamer)
    • View Profile
« Reply #505 on: June 06, 2010, 09:11:18 PM »
Cody, are you really planning on running a 4ed Dark Sun/He-Man campaign for the RPPR crew? Because that would be f'ing awesome.
My avatar is Jade Harley from Homestuck. You really should be reading it.

Ryo

• View Profile
« Reply #506 on: June 06, 2010, 10:22:50 PM »
I don't believe she is nerd level 'name all the number two's from the Prisoner', but she's at least entry level nerdy.

Just knowing what the Prisoner is makes you an ubernerd. Holy Christ! What nerd recess in your mind did you dig that out of?

Well some channel was rerunning it (I got to see the ending which I had never seen before) and they did a remake recently. I think knowing of the Prisoner is low level nerdness. It seems to me it is referenced all the time.

Kroack

• I walk between the rain drops, tommy gun and katana in hand
    • View Profile
« Reply #507 on: June 06, 2010, 10:41:26 PM »
I just realized why this thread is so popular. It's so general. Anything can go here. From Olivia Munn to He-Man To Frog Snatch.

Anything

Boyos

• View Profile
« Reply #508 on: June 07, 2010, 12:32:16 AM »
I just realized why this thread is so popular. It's so general. Anything can go here. From Olivia Munn to He-Man To Frog Snatch.

Anything

Im pretty sure if we combined all 3 of them together in a cult like ritual (AKA Sacrifice) Along with a vergian and some megaman video games, We should be able to summon Coddowalshagoth!

Quick to the pits!

rayner23

• Machine. Unexpectantly, I invented a time
    • View Profile
    • Paladin Curse Blog
« Reply #509 on: June 07, 2010, 09:15:51 AM »
So many things to say and they are all completely different, so allow me to list off my thoughts:

1) Kari from Mythbusters. I renounce my Felicia Day love because I completely forgot about Kari. She is ridiculously hot.

2) Hot chick nerd rape. I think hot girls should be given a pass if they are willing to make that leap into dressing as someone from sci-fi/fantasy/comic books/etc. I mean, who am I to judge if a woman with EE boobs wants to dress like Powergirl, but she has no clue that the character is actually the Earth-2 version of Supergirl?

3) The original Prisoner is fucking awesome. My wife and I sometimes like to just shout "I AM NOT A NUMBER . . . I AM A FREE MAN!!!!" I have not watched the new Prisoner starring Jesus and Magneto, but I don't imagine it would be any good.

4) He-man/Dark Sun. If the RPPR crew would like for me to do so, I would be more than happy to. It's up to them, though.

5) This thread is so popular because of viewers like you.
I'm from Alaska. About Fifty miles south of Ankorage there's a little fishing town, maybe you've heard of it, it's called fuck your momma.