Author Topic: Cody Fan Club  (Read 738155 times)

Inquisitor Leet

• Slayer of the Dread Gazebo
    • View Profile
Re: Cody Fan Club
« Reply #255 on: December 06, 2009, 08:28:41 PM »
I feel like as my first post on these forms I should join the fan club. Hilariously awesome work Cody!
-Inquisitor LEet

Tadanori Oyama

• Extreme XP CEO
  • The Full Time GM
    • View Profile
    • Full Time GM
« Reply #256 on: December 06, 2009, 11:35:33 PM »
I would but I can't think of anyplace that I'd wear one.

codered

• I dream in graph paper lines
  • Don't Hate!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: December 07, 2009, 06:52:28 PM »
I'm intrested but i wont be able to buy one till mid of january
Kenders Rock

Tadanori Oyama

• Extreme XP CEO
  • The Full Time GM
    • View Profile
    • Full Time GM
« Reply #258 on: December 07, 2009, 08:49:04 PM »
Hey, if you promise to wear it to any Cons you go to and promote the Cathardic Lobster and RPPR, I'll pay for the shirt.

Heck, I'll pay for a few if people can't afford them on their own. I mean we're all in this for Mr. Mojo Risen in the end, right?

rayner23

• President of the Apparatus of Kwalish fan club
  • Machine. Unexpectantly, I invented a time
    • View Profile
    • Paladin Curse Blog
« Reply #259 on: December 07, 2009, 11:05:54 PM »
We could all just tell people that we are supporting a sports team. As long as we don't mention that it is a sexual position, surely no one would call us out on it.
I'm from Alaska. About Fifty miles south of Ankorage there's a little fishing town, maybe you've heard of it, it's called fuck your momma.

Maze

• Global Moderator
  • Oregon Trail 13 Superstar
  • Azathoth Janitorial Services
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: December 07, 2009, 11:17:51 PM »
I didn't know dipping your dick in the sand counted as a position. Maybe in the Codysutra it is, along with stuff about frogs.

Tadanori Oyama

• Extreme XP CEO
  • The Full Time GM
    • View Profile
    • Full Time GM
« Reply #261 on: December 07, 2009, 11:57:16 PM »
I didn't know dipping your dick in the sand counted as a position. Maybe in the Codysutra it is, along with stuff about frogs.

I agree with Maze. The term sexual "maneuver" is much more accurate.

codered

• I dream in graph paper lines
  • Don't Hate!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: December 08, 2009, 01:16:41 PM »
Hey, if you promise to wear it to any Cons you go to and promote the Cathardic Lobster and RPPR, I'll pay for the shirt.

Heck, I'll pay for a few if people can't afford them on their own. I mean we're all in this for Mr. Mojo Risen in the end, right?

For thish great boon you have decided to give me I will bow down to your will as the rightfull right hand of Cody
I will bow down to your true beliefs in the Cathardic Lobster and become once more a follower of his word in how you spread it.

O great Tad will you ever forgive me for my past transgretions and allow me to sit with you as we both spread the great word of the
Cathardic Lobster...

I am in your mercy  :-[

........For now  8)
Kenders Rock

Tadanori Oyama

• Extreme XP CEO
  • The Full Time GM
    • View Profile
    • Full Time GM
« Reply #263 on: December 08, 2009, 01:24:34 PM »

For thish great boon you have decided to give me I will bow down to your will as the rightfull right hand of Cody
I will bow down to your true beliefs in the Cathardic Lobster and become once more a follower of his word in how you spread it.

O great Tad will you ever forgive me for my past transgretions and allow me to sit with you as we both spread the great word of the
Cathardic Lobster...

........For now  8)

Oh. Cool.

Hey! Good news everybody, the holy war's over! We can get back to cutting other people open now.

Boyos

• View Profile
« Reply #264 on: December 08, 2009, 03:06:46 PM »

Cathardic Lobster...

........For now  8)

Oh. Cool.

Hey! Good news everybody, the holy war's over! We can get back to cutting other people open now.

.... you guys stoped?

Tadanori Oyama

• Extreme XP CEO
  • The Full Time GM
    • View Profile
    • Full Time GM
« Reply #265 on: December 08, 2009, 06:53:08 PM »
.... you guys stoped?

Well, we had to cut back. We can only sharpen the knives so fast. Sure, it's fun letting them get dull for awhile but after a point it's so ineffective that isn't alot of effort to do the cutting. So, moral of the story is that it's best to sharpen in the end.

Boyos

• View Profile
« Reply #266 on: December 09, 2009, 11:55:23 PM »
MASTER, MASTER! I HEARD GOSIP OF PLANS OF A TIT PIT! CAN WE START CONSTRUCTION ON THAT!

Tadanori Oyama

• Extreme XP CEO
  • The Full Time GM
    • View Profile
    • Full Time GM
« Reply #267 on: December 10, 2009, 11:49:03 AM »
The problem with contructing a pit of tits is that you seldom get past the design stage. Very difficult to get proper diagrams drafted up.

xHero

• I am worth 100 points in GURPS...ladies
  • Dorothy: "Fuck it, I'll stay here."
    • View Profile
    • Swing And A Miss Forums
« Reply #268 on: December 10, 2009, 01:39:03 PM »

Cathardic Lobster...

........For now  8)

Oh. Cool.

.... you guys stoped?

...and just when I finally settled on deciding to consider on a potential side of the war to join. meh, at least I'm no turncoat *ahem
"Mmm...Franklin Salad: Tastes of 100 dollar bills, semen, and shame!" - APFMT gone terribly wrong... or right. Check out the Swing And A Miss Forums

Tadanori Oyama

• Extreme XP CEO
  • The Full Time GM
    • View Profile
    • Full Time GM
« Reply #269 on: December 10, 2009, 02:32:42 PM »
...and just when I finally settled on deciding to consider on a potential side of the war to join. meh, at least I'm no turncoat *ahem

Actually not turning on your friends when you stand to gain is a gut-able offense too. Sorry, dude. Maybe we should write these down, might save us some trouble down the line. Oh well!

Now lift your shirt, no reason to ruin good frabric.