Author Topic: Cody Fan Club  (Read 733698 times)

nekomata

• Zombie Apocalypse Survivor
    • View Profile
Re: Cody Fan Club
« Reply #285 on: December 24, 2009, 11:06:48 AM »
I know this probably makes me really sad, but when I get Star Trek Online I'm going to try and name one of my ships USS Screaming Pelican. If it works, and my memory lasts that long, I'll post a screenshot of the hull lettering in game. Interestingly enough concering Tadanori Oyama's post, STO comes out 2/2...
Just because you aren't drunk now doesn't mean you won't have a hangover tommarow.
The only thing worse then zombies is nanotech zombies that are immune to disintegration.

Boyos

• President of the Apparatus of Kwalish fan club
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: December 24, 2009, 10:18:42 PM »
I know this probably makes me really sad, but when I get Star Trek Online I'm going to try and name one of my ships USS Screaming Pelican. If it works, and my memory lasts that long, I'll post a screenshot of the hull lettering in game. Interestingly enough concering Tadanori Oyama's post, STO comes out 2/2...

wow its supposede to be out in febuary. humm I wanna check it out but havent read much on it. let us know how it is when you play. If its any good ill buy it too. wow's done for me. Im waiting for diablo 3 but that wont be out for atleast another 2 years according to blizzard. hopefully starwars old republic will be out sooner and i can jump all over that.

codered

• I dream in graph paper lines
  • Don't Hate!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: December 26, 2009, 12:58:18 PM »
Starcraft 2 comming out soon
Kenders Rock

nekomata

• Zombie Apocalypse Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: December 29, 2009, 08:48:33 AM »
Starcraft 2 is dead to me, not that I've really played any of blizzards games. Also, I work with a guy that sounds exactly like Cody, even in word choice. His name is Colin...
Just because you aren't drunk now doesn't mean you won't have a hangover tommarow.
The only thing worse then zombies is nanotech zombies that are immune to disintegration.

Boyos

• View Profile
« Reply #289 on: December 29, 2009, 10:49:24 PM »
how can you say that about blizzard games!

codered

• Don't Hate!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: December 30, 2009, 12:13:32 AM »
The greates cpu game of all time was made by bliz

Diablo 2

8)
Kenders Rock

xHero

• I am worth 100 points in GURPS...ladies
  • Dorothy: "Fuck it, I'll stay here."
    • View Profile
    • Swing And A Miss Forums
« Reply #291 on: January 04, 2010, 05:44:35 PM »
Well Tad and I sat in quiet reflection on the rooftops of the village and fished for voluntary sacrifices by dangling money and pride from fishing lines. We then placed them gently into fine tanks filled with lobsters to occupy them during our arduous journey back to the pits. We then tenderly beheaded them an......   
"Mmm...Franklin Salad: Tastes of 100 dollar bills, semen, and shame!" - APFMT gone terribly wrong... or right. Check out the Swing And A Miss Forums

Tadanori Oyama

• Extreme XP CEO
  • The Full Time GM
    • View Profile
    • Full Time GM
« Reply #292 on: January 10, 2010, 11:33:22 AM »
Alright everybody, we're coming up on Feburary fast which means I want everyone to be ready for Cathardic Lobster Fest, which will be held between Feburary 2nd and Feburary 8th. This is the time of year when we need to get out there and do as much converting and advertising as possible.

So, what I'm proposing is that everyone with the ability to do so somehow mention, reference, or feature one of the manifold manifestionation of Mr. Mojo Risen in their game AND record it to share with others. If you don't have the equipment than don't feel too badly, but please make the effort of mentioning it.

To make matter interesting I am offering a prize to whoever makes the "best" reference and submits it at the end of the Cathardic Lobster Fest. To help include those without audio recording ability the committe will accept photographic evidence and a written story of the reference (a picture of your group or your gaming table taken during the session). Artwork, fan stories of Lobster events (al la CoC jounrals), and written works are all also acceptable.

Since I'm offering the prize, my own entires in the contest will be purely for fun. At the end of Lobster Fest I will release all entries for public judging and the winner will receive their prize.

Event details and contest rules will be posted later this week.

rayner23

• Machine. Unexpectantly, I invented a time
    • View Profile
    • Paladin Curse Blog
« Reply #293 on: January 10, 2010, 02:23:44 PM »
Alright everybody, we're coming up on Feburary fast which means I want everyone to be ready for Cathardic Lobster Fest, which will be held between Feburary 2nd and Feburary 8th. This is the time of year when we need to get out there and do as much converting and advertising as possible.

So, what I'm proposing is that everyone with the ability to do so somehow mention, reference, or feature one of the manifold manifestionation of Mr. Mojo Risen in their game AND record it to share with others. If you don't have the equipment than don't feel too badly, but please make the effort of mentioning it.

To make matter interesting I am offering a prize to whoever makes the "best" reference and submits it at the end of the Cathardic Lobster Fest. To help include those without audio recording ability the committe will accept photographic evidence and a written story of the reference (a picture of your group or your gaming table taken during the session). Artwork, fan stories of Lobster events (al la CoC jounrals), and written works are all also acceptable.

Since I'm offering the prize, my own entires in the contest will be purely for fun. At the end of Lobster Fest I will release all entries for public judging and the winner will receive their prize.

Event details and contest rules will be posted later this week.

Tad! you have no idea how much this pleases me! The very idea of not only a holiday, but a full week holiday celebrating the Cathartic Lobster is simply too beautiful for words. Thank you all very much and I greatly anticipate the results.

Also, my PSN username is "catharticlobster" so add me on there. I am currently playing Metal Gear Online, so join up and meet me there.
I'm from Alaska. About Fifty miles south of Ankorage there's a little fishing town, maybe you've heard of it, it's called fuck your momma.

Boyos

• View Profile
« Reply #294 on: January 10, 2010, 02:25:56 PM »
I cant wait to here these great entrys. Ill see if I can get a gaming group going. I have a great idea on what I want to do, but lack the players at this time. haha. maybe if I get my wow sub back going Ill fraps up something. haha.

Tadanori Oyama

• Extreme XP CEO
  • The Full Time GM
    • View Profile
    • Full Time GM
« Reply #295 on: January 10, 2010, 02:57:13 PM »
I cant wait to here these great entrys. Ill see if I can get a gaming group going. I have a great idea on what I want to do, but lack the players at this time. haha. maybe if I get my wow sub back going Ill fraps up something. haha.

And remember, you don't have to do it with a group if you don't have the ability to do so. Whatever you want to submit will be considered. If you don't have a group than write a short story or draw a picture. If you have photoshop than get a shot of yourself and paste in a lobster, altered to look giant. The important elements are effort and dedication.

Tadanori Oyama

• Extreme XP CEO
  • The Full Time GM
    • View Profile
    • Full Time GM
« Reply #296 on: January 13, 2010, 02:56:30 PM »
Okay, official rules are ready. I've decided to keep things simple so feel free to ask questions.

0) All RPPR listeners are eligable for the contest. Specific exceptions to this are noted below.

1) You need to do more than just drop a name. You should use a theme which is connected with Coddowalshagoth or one of his avatars and have them be part of the plot.

2) You are allowed to create new avatars if one of the existing ones doesn't work. You are also allowed to use other names for existing individuals in the 'pantheon' if the names don't mesh with your setting.

3) The event needs to be time stamped (figurativly speaking) between February 2nd and February 8th of the year 2010. If it's a game it should be run that week, if it's a piece of art or writing then it should be done within the time frame.

4) Submissions are due in on February 12th, though they should be completed by February 8th. They will be made publically available for consideration on that day. In the case of session recordings you may send in a sample rather than the entire recording, if file size is an issue.

5) Submissions are counted as "in" when they have been either sent to my e-mail, which can be found in my profile here on the forums, or when they have been made publically available. Public availability through the forums is acceptable as is posting on an external section of the web to which everyone has access and providing a link.

5) The final winner will be selected my popular vote on the criteria of most entertaining and most fitting the themes of the Cathardic Lobster. Voting will close on Feburary 19th, one week after all submissions are due.

6) The Grand Prize, which is also the only prize, will be a copy of the Delta Green core book, or if the winner already has it, a horror game core book or suppliment of their choice. Delievery of the prize will be arranged between myself and the winner.

7) Tadanori Oyama, as the founder of the contest, is not eligable for 1st place in this event.

8) Cody Walker, as an avatar of Coddowalshagoth, is considered eligable for this event. However, he is not allowed to be his own entry, by which I mean Cody can not simply take a picture of himself and submit that since, technically, he already existed before February 2nd, 2010.

codered

• Don't Hate!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: January 13, 2010, 09:52:24 PM »
This is really cool for all of you who will submit something to be judged I can't wait to see what you all do.

Thanks Tad for steeing this up,
this is the reason your the leader of the cult and i'm just a peon.

:D
Kenders Rock

Mckma

• Sometimes Murphy's Law needs to be enforced
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: January 13, 2010, 10:55:43 PM »
So, I'm not really sure about the Cathartic Lobster, is there somewhere I could look to expand my knowledge?

rayner23

• Machine. Unexpectantly, I invented a time
    • View Profile
    • Paladin Curse Blog
« Reply #299 on: January 13, 2010, 11:21:39 PM »
So, I'm not really sure about the Cathartic Lobster, is there somewhere I could look to expand my knowledge?

Look no further than the rest of this thread!

Also . . . we've reached 300 kids! yay!!!!
I'm from Alaska. About Fifty miles south of Ankorage there's a little fishing town, maybe you've heard of it, it's called fuck your momma.