Author Topic: Holy pissing shit balls  (Read 21547 times)

+1 Hat

• Zombie Apocalypse Survivor
    • View Profile
Holy pissing shit balls
« on: April 12, 2010, 01:01:55 PM »
So guess what I just got my hands on?

That's right, cockmongers, my very own M-51 Engineer's Field Bag!!!!1!!!!!!!one!

And just so Ross and I can't ever get our bags confused (hur hur hur) in real life, mine is

OLIVE FUCKING DRAB, MOTHERFUCKER!

So now I just need to find some suitably epic pins'n'patches'n'shit to geek this fuckdamn King of Bags into the Megafucking Emperor of Gaming Bags and Shit.

SRSLY though, this bag is made of every bit of awesome that Ross'n'Tom said it was, so by all means, if wagging your gaming swag around in conformist totes like backpacks or recycled $1 Wal-Mart bags is getting your shit down, create an account w/ Uncle Sam's Army/ Navy Outfitters, wait for this thing to go on sale, and BAG IT THE FUCK UP, FIZZBITCH!

ArtfulShrapnel

• I dream in graph paper lines
    • View Profile
Re: Holy pissing shit balls
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2010, 01:37:13 PM »
Mine is olive drab too.

Oh shit.

Tadanori Oyama

• Extreme XP CEO
  • The Full Time GM
    • View Profile
    • Full Time GM
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2010, 01:38:09 PM »
You can't see it because this is the internet but I'm trying to touch your bag through the screen. I can feel the awesome from here.

ArtfulShrapnel

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2010, 01:49:23 PM »
You can't see it because this is the internet but I'm trying to touch your bag through the screen. I can feel the awesome from here.

Alright M-51 engineer bag.
Show us on your product label where Tad touched you through the internet.

Seriously though. This bag truly is as awesome as indicated. I have mine on me pretty much 24/7. Right now it's holding three sketchbooks, a dozen pens and pencils, character sheets for my current game,a Delta Green book, the Nemesis system printed out, my laptop, my recording equipment, and some emergency dice. (Yes I just said that.)

Best part is, it isn't even full.

ThnJonWasAZmbie

• I am worth 100 points in GURPS...ladies
  • Where bears can fly.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2010, 01:51:11 PM »
So guess what I just got my hands on?

That's right, cockmongers, my very own M-51 Engineer's Field Bag!!!!1!!!!!!!one!

And just so Ross and I can't ever get our bags confused (hur hur hur) in real life, mine is

OLIVE FUCKING DRAB, MOTHERFUCKER!

So now I just need to find some suitably epic pins'n'patches'n'shit to geek this fuckdamn King of Bags into the Megafucking Emperor of Gaming Bags and Shit.

SRSLY though, this bag is made of every bit of awesome that Ross'n'Tom said it was, so by all means, if wagging your gaming swag around in conformist totes like backpacks or recycled $1 Wal-Mart bags is getting your shit down, create an account w/ Uncle Sam's Army/ Navy Outfitters, wait for this thing to go on sale, and BAG IT THE FUCK UP, FIZZBITCH!

I remember them talking about this bag on the podcast, but goddamn!  Hearing your description makes me believe this is the end all be all bag!  I must see it.
Jumping off diving boards gives you the ability to make your rpg ring with authenticity.

ThnJonWasAZmbie

• Where bears can fly.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2010, 02:08:20 PM »
Just looked at the bag......wow
Jumping off diving boards gives you the ability to make your rpg ring with authenticity.

Tadanori Oyama

• Extreme XP CEO
  • The Full Time GM
    • View Profile
    • Full Time GM
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2010, 02:11:04 PM »
Alright M-51 engineer bag.
Show us on your product label where Tad touched you through the internet.

The bag lead me on! It's label said vintage!

ArtfulShrapnel

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2010, 02:51:21 PM »

I think you are lying good sir. Had you truly gazed upon the majesty of the bag, you would be blind and incapable of typing for 2d6 days.

ThnJonWasAZmbie

• Where bears can fly.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2010, 03:01:53 PM »

I think you are lying good sir. Had you truly gazed upon the majesty of the bag, you would be blind and incapable of typing for 2d6 days.

Lol I had to hire someone to type for me.

Tom Church

• Zombie Apocalypse Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2010, 03:13:55 PM »
You have started down a wondrous path.  A path that leads to oneness with the Gods.  The neuromancers will speak of you, the ageless ones, who have taken the step to divinity by purchasing the very bag that comes from the gossamer wings of angels.
"The upper class keeps all of the money, pays none of the taxes.  The middle class pays all of the taxes and does all of the work.  The poor are there just to scare the shit out of the middle class.  Keep them showing up at those 'jobs'."  George Carlin

ArtfulShrapnel

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2010, 03:26:39 PM »
You have started down a wondrous path.  A path that leads to oneness with the Gods.  The neuromancers will speak of you, the ageless ones, who have taken the step to divinity by purchasing the very bag that comes from the gossamer wings of angels.

And by "angels" he means "burly men from the 1930's who smelt of gunpowder cordite, sweat, MRE's, and machine oil".

Truly they were as gods who made this bag...

EDIT: Did they use gunpowder or cordite in bullets from WWI? I can't remember and I don't want to be looking up "WWI firearms" on my work computer. (Though "holy pissing shit balls" probably won't look any better in my browser history."

EDIT: Thanks Jon!
« Last Edit: April 12, 2010, 05:20:45 PM by ArtfulShrapnel »

ThnJonWasAZmbie

• Where bears can fly.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2010, 03:46:49 PM »

And by "angels" he means "burly men from the 1930's who smelt of gunpowder, sweat, MRE's, and machine oil".

Truly they were as gods who made this bag...

EDIT: Did they use gunpowder or cordite in bullets from WWI? I can't remember and I don't want to be looking up "WWI firearms" on my work computer. (Though "holy pissing shit balls" probably won't look any better in my browser history."

They used cordite.

clockworkjoe

• BUY MY BOOK
  • Administrator
  • Extreme XP CEO
    • View Profile
    • BUY MY BOOK
« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2010, 03:47:56 PM »
Get back to work Tom

robotkarateman

• Mulsk!
    • View Profile
    • AARG roleplaying system
« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2010, 04:56:35 PM »
I've had my M51 for about two years now. They do kick as much ass as advertised.

Although, I have to admit, when I first ordered it, it was a little too messenger-bag douchey for me. But I've since grown to love it.
GENERALA, my free dungeon-crawling RPG, is now available! And it's free!

Kroack

• I walk between the rain drops, tommy gun and katana in hand
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2010, 05:44:20 PM »
Has the zipper broken off yet?

:P