Author Topic: Dear Cody  (Read 4656 times)

Boyos

• President of the Apparatus of Kwalish fan club
    • View Profile
Dear Cody
« on: May 13, 2010, 01:04:35 AM »
Im sorry. Im sorry as a man who plays MMO's and enjoys most MMO's, Faves being WoW, EQ2, AoC, CoH/V, and old SWG. I sadly learned the new news coming out of capcom. Nothing good can come from this, and Im sorry if this ruins one of your Fave IP.

http://www.mmorpg.com/newsroom.cfm/loadNews/16957/utm_campaign/MMORPG%20Daily%20Digest%20Email/utm_source/MMORPG/utm_medium/email

rayner23

• Machine. Unexpectantly, I invented a time
    • View Profile
    • Paladin Curse Blog
Re: Dear Cody
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2010, 10:47:53 AM »
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SHARING THIS!!!!

I hadn't heard it and I must disagree with you on your assessment that nothing good can come from it. It's Megaman and the only bad thing to come from the Blue Bomber are the Battle Network games, but those aren't real Megaman.

(yes, I'm aware that Megaman Soccer sucks, but it was still better than BN games)

I CAN'T WAIT!!!!
I'm from Alaska. About Fifty miles south of Ankorage there's a little fishing town, maybe you've heard of it, it's called fuck your momma.

Maze

• Global Moderator
  • Oregon Trail 13 Superstar
  • Azathoth Janitorial Services
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2010, 10:59:04 AM »
Sweet.

I hope it's set in either in 20XX or 21XX.

Boyos

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2010, 02:24:27 PM »
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SHARING THIS!!!!

I hadn't heard it and I must disagree with you on your assessment that nothing good can come from it. It's Megaman and the only bad thing to come from the Blue Bomber are the Battle Network games, but those aren't real Megaman.

(yes, I'm aware that Megaman Soccer sucks, but it was still better than BN games)

I CAN'T WAIT!!!!

Coming from you, I pray that your right. I have seen meny MMO's be destroyed due to what there based on, so I hope your right that it wont suck. Of all the MMO's that are coming out the only one I see any hope for is Star Wars Old Republic, and I only have hope for it cause im a Bioware Fan Boy. I have high hopes for THQ's War Hammer 40k MMO that there gonna talk about this year at E3, but untill I see something Gotta keep it on the back burner. Secreat World Looks ok, only time will tell on that one funcom is so hard to nail down im not sure.