Author Topic: Hey Patrick...  (Read 18494 times)

+1 Hat

• Zombie Apocalypse Survivor
    • View Profile
Hey Patrick...
« on: May 16, 2010, 12:43:54 AM »
I'm currently out drinking with Jonny Carter. He just mentioned how you taught him about pederasty while serving him alchohol. Response?

Edit: misspelling is the curse of demon rum.

« Last Edit: May 16, 2010, 04:07:49 AM by +1 Hat »

Setherick

• Administrator
  • Cosmic Horror: 1d10/1d100 SAN loss
  • Economies of Scale
    • View Profile
Re: Hey Patrick...
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2010, 07:30:56 AM »
I don't remember drinking with John Carter.  ???
"Something smart so that I can impress people I don't know." - Some Author I've Not Read

+1 Hat

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2010, 09:49:37 AM »
Apparently that may not be all you don't remember, eh?

Dunno, I will ask him for further details. Mostly seemed like a fun thing to toss onto the forum.

Setherick

• Administrator
  • Economies of Scale
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2010, 04:12:51 PM »
Yes, please provide the details.
"Something smart so that I can impress people I don't know." - Some Author I've Not Read

rayner23

• President of the Apparatus of Kwalish fan club
  • Machine. Unexpectantly, I invented a time
    • View Profile
    • Paladin Curse Blog
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2010, 08:58:11 AM »
I'll take "Things that could have easily been resolved in a private message" for $200, Alex.
I'm from Alaska. About Fifty miles south of Ankorage there's a little fishing town, maybe you've heard of it, it's called fuck your momma.

Dogfish

• I am worth 100 points in GURPS...ladies
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2010, 09:27:08 AM »
I'll take "Things that could have easily been resolved in a private message" for $200, Alex.

Sorry that's the wrong answer, what you should of said is "Call your friends to talk to them, it's faster". Better luck next time folks.

+1 Hat

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2010, 09:48:43 AM »

Sorry that's the wrong answer, what you should of said is "Call your friends to talk to them, it's faster". Better luck next time folks.

*Sigh...*

Pederasty? (Underage?) Drinking? Humor? Anybody?

It was funny at the time, though I was deeply into a fish bowl myself, so maybe it needs booze to be funny.

rayner23

• View Profile
    • Paladin Curse Blog
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2010, 11:09:48 AM »
I still think it's funny. I was just joshin'.

Wait . . . fishbowl? I haven't had one since . . . I don't remember. That's how you know it was good. I love fishbowl alcohol because it shouldn't be classy, but it is, somehow.
I'm from Alaska. About Fifty miles south of Ankorage there's a little fishing town, maybe you've heard of it, it's called fuck your momma.

FuzzyDan

• I am worth 100 points in GURPS...ladies
  • Official Keeper of The Line.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2010, 01:17:35 PM »
I had two that night.  And a vodka/gin martini, anda couple import beers.  And a car bomb.

-Dan, classy alcoholic since 2006
- Dan, Adding one to his Darkspiral Aura.

rayner23

• View Profile
    • Paladin Curse Blog
« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2010, 03:34:41 PM »
Dan, you're a bear of a man and you need all of that alcohol just to get buzzed.

And to forget . . . always to forget . . .

Setherick

• Administrator
  • Economies of Scale
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2010, 06:43:50 PM »

It was funny at the time, though I was deeply into a fish bowl myself, so maybe it needs booze to be funny.

Yeah, I'm sure this is referring to another Patrick now because I've never supplied alcohol for someone underage.

Boyos

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2010, 12:39:38 AM »

Yeah, I'm sure this is referring to another Patrick now because I've never supplied alcohol for someone underage.

RRRRIIIIIIGGGHHHHHTTTT, and every man in the world is Happly in love with someone.

+1 Hat

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2010, 12:35:14 AM »
Clarifications inbound.

Apparently, it was a single glass of something John explained as being call Terrible, but pronounced in a bad French accent - stressed second syllable, neutral vowel in final syllable, etc. I go to these lengths because I'm unaware of the hooch in question, and the results for Googling 'terrible booze' are mind numbing in more ways than one. As for his age at the time, that was just assumption on my part, as I thought you'd been out pf town since before he was 21.

As for pederasty, apparently that was a different time.

In short *Gilbert Godfried voice* I'm sorry I said Patrick gave a younger man booze and taught him about pederasty, because that's not how it happened. Please don't tell anyone else that Patrick gave a younger man booze and taught him about pederasty, that's not true. So let's all forget that I ever said that Patrick gave booze to a younger man and taught him about pederasty - after all, rumors get started that way! *end Gilbert Godfried voice*

+1 Hat

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 19, 2010, 12:44:55 AM »
In other news, sorry guys, fishbowls are classy only in the way that yacht rock is - that is, not at all, but trying ever so hard to be. They're also a bad thing to tackle alone, and a poor combination with Guiness fondue.

...and yet, like the Bacconator or Cheezie's pizza, I know some day I'll end up craving another, like some maddeningly captivating cosmic horror drink from a later-day Lovecraft's frat years.

Setherick

• Administrator
  • Economies of Scale
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 19, 2010, 07:25:40 AM »
Terrible is a beer by the Canadian brewery Unibroue, who also makes La Fin Du Monde and Trois Pistoles. While I'm a big fan of La Fin Du Monde, my beer should never taste of cherries.