Author Topic: man you guys suck at remembering passwords  (Read 11425 times)

ThomasWhoDoubts

• Slayer of the Dread Gazebo
    • View Profile
Re: man you guys suck at remembering passwords
« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2010, 04:59:07 PM »
I can't believe this is my first fucking post (also the first gaming forum I can use my own natural fucking goddamn fucking language), but Capital Letters AND 8 digit maximum?  Why not just numbers and letters and 6 or 7 like all the other sites I have to have passwords for?

I haven't even picked an avatar yet and already I'm bitching.  God I love this place.

clockworkjoe

• BUY MY BOOK
  • Administrator
  • Extreme XP CEO
    • View Profile
    • BUY MY BOOK
« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2010, 05:07:41 PM »
wait maximum or minimum?

welcome to RPPR and stuff

Setherick

• Administrator
  • Cosmic Horror: 1d10/1d100 SAN loss
  • Economies of Scale
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 07, 2010, 05:07:59 PM »
I can't believe this is my first fucking post (also the first gaming forum I can use my own natural fucking goddamn fucking language), but Capital Letters AND 8 digit maximum?  Why not just numbers and letters and 6 or 7 like all the other sites I have to have passwords for?

I haven't even picked an avatar yet and already I'm bitching.  God I love this place.

Welcome to the fold, now learn the theme song and make your choice:

A) Jesus
B) A Gun

<a href="" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win"></a>
"Something smart so that I can impress people I don't know." - Some Author I've Not Read

ThomasWhoDoubts

• Slayer of the Dread Gazebo
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 08, 2010, 01:40:39 AM »

Welcome to the fold, now learn the theme song and make your choice:

A) Jesus
B) A Gun

<a href="" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win"></a>

This video contains content from Vevo, which has blocked it on copyright grounds, or so the messages reads.  I'm in Paris now - I'll try it stateside when I get there in 24 hours.

That being said, being a huge fan of Action Christ, I would have to say the question assumes a false dichotomy - I think Jesus WITH a gun is the right answer.