Author Topic: My new book  (Read 3892 times)

Bronnen

• I am worth 100 points in GURPS...ladies
    • View Profile
My new book
« on: June 05, 2010, 08:13:29 PM »
So I've recently started writing a new book, and it's the first time I've done the humour and crime thing. Before you mention anything, yes I know it's similar to the Dresden Files, and no I had not read any of it before writing this. There are plenty of other supernatural P.I's to be influenced by.

In any case, I'd really like advice and critiques from people, what to change, what could be better, what you like, what you didn't, things like that.

Chapter 1, is NOT to be taken seriously. I have it in my mind, that if this gets picked up and I have the opportunity to write more than one, the first chapter in every book will be some random, crazy insane shit that is so out of this world that you just go along with it. It's not supposed to be part of the overall theme of the books, but does contain information important to it on  occasion. If people feel it's better to either drop it, or alter it so it isn't as stupid, well I'll probably change it some.

I'll also be posting in here when I've updated a new chapter, made changes to an old one, and other things like that.

http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2813636/1/Running_with_the_Devil

Kelkesh123

• Zombie Apocalypse Survivor
  • "What would the DC be for eating him whole?"
    • View Profile
Re: My new book
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2010, 07:02:01 PM »
Ooooh, this looks pretty neat so far. Still reading through it, but liking it so far.
"THIS IS WHY WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS!"