General Category > General Chaos

Introduction

(1/90) > >>

scndthe2nd:
Ahoy all!

I'm from the Creative Juices 7 Forum. I've been listening to a few podcasts here and there and love em!
You guys do great things for the community, including giving me something to listen to while editing.

Rock on guys.

About me, I'm a (former?) DnD player (3 + 3.5 ed), 21 years old. I used to play alot in high school, but its hard to find a group in buffalo. I used to be a heavy videogamer before the local lan center shut down and I lost my job (same event).

Lookin forward to meetin you guys.
-Scnd (Second)

Tadanori Oyama:
My sympathies with the inability to find a group. Something I think most of us have to struggle with over our "currers".

JonHook:
Hey guys,

To re-introduce myself, my name is Jon, and I'm 41 years old. I used to play the Call of Cthulhu, DnD, Traveller, Gamma World, Marvel Superheroes, and tons of board games.

Now, I'm trying to restart my gaming via play-by-post games since a "live" gaming session just won't fit into my current lifestyle.  :(

My wife and I just had our first kid, (my son Cole just turned two months old), and to try and put a gaming session into my life right now would tork-off the old lady!!!   :)

clockworkjoe:
I am the host of RPPR, Ross. There's a co-host, Tom but he doesn't get on the Internet that much.

Phelanar:
I'm Aaron and I'm 30 and a Capricorn and a Norse Pagan. Two of those things are relevant and they're probably not the middle two.

I went through a couple of looooong dryspells with gaming. I was in a D&D3e and a Kult game in 2002, then I moved back to Albuquerque. In about 2004 got into a GURPS game with some... pretentious people and I didn't last long. The GM was a prick and many of the players weren't much better. I'd had to ask that the game be moved to Saturday nights because I'd just gotten a job that precluded gaming weeknights. Then I had a family emergency and couldn't make it one Saturday. I was told that I had to beg to be allowed back in to the game because they'd already gone so far out of their way to accommodate me. Sorry, I can apologize for the inconvenience, but I'm never going to beg to stay in ~any~ game. Then I went until 2008 before finding another local game, brought together by D&D Game Day last year. It became a regular game (which then died). I then I got incredibly lucky and got invited to a Star Wars game and I've enjoyed good luck with games since then, being in three different campaigns now.

I'm going to repay the good karma by DMing this weekend for 2009 D&D Game Day, for a 15-16 hour shift playing games on Saturday. It's going to be awesome and deathly.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version