Author Topic: Introduction  (Read 430943 times)

codered

• I dream in graph paper lines
  • Don't Hate!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Introduction
« Reply #105 on: July 23, 2009, 03:19:21 PM »
kenders are the shit yall are haters
Kenders Rock

clockworkjoe

• BUY MY BOOK
  • Administrator
  • Extreme XP CEO
    • View Profile
    • BUY MY BOOK
« Reply #106 on: July 23, 2009, 05:57:15 PM »
kenders are the shit yall are haters

Nope. Kender are awful. Just plain awful.

Karl

• Slayer of the Dread Gazebo
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: July 23, 2009, 07:52:12 PM »
Well i cant play kenders anymore because the dms unanimously banned them because of the All kender party "incident"

Maze

• Global Moderator
  • Oregon Trail 13 Superstar
  • Azathoth Janitorial Services
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: July 24, 2009, 01:27:54 AM »
Well i cant play kenders anymore because the dms unanimously banned them because of the All kender party "incident"

Tell us more about this "incident"... in a new thread of course.

xHero

• I am worth 100 points in GURPS...ladies
  • Dorothy: "Fuck it, I'll stay here."
    • View Profile
    • Swing And A Miss Forums
« Reply #109 on: August 31, 2009, 02:09:59 AM »
 I'm Hero, 25 year old Pastafarian. My first serious role-playing experience was Dream Park when I was 11. Game comparably as terrible as World of Synnibarr: http://www.waynesbooks.com/DreamPark.html

I got a half dead iPod from my girlfriend and thought it would be most useful to listen to other people play RPGs as I was too scarred to play myself (due to an incident mentioned in the  Anecdote megathread: TPF)

After months of intense gaming therapy aided by Ross, Tom, Cody, Jason, Dan, and well, you... I am now back and hosting two games a week (D&D 3.5 and Shadowrun 4e) and presently creating my char in All Flesh.
"Mmm...Franklin Salad: Tastes of 100 dollar bills, semen, and shame!" - APFMT gone terribly wrong... or right. Check out the Swing And A Miss Forums

Setherick

• Administrator
  • Cosmic Horror: 1d10/1d100 SAN loss
  • Economies of Scale
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: August 31, 2009, 09:32:21 AM »
I'm Hero, 25 year old Pastafarian. My first serious role-playing experience was Dream Park when I was 11. Game comparably as terrible as World of Synnibarr: http://www.waynesbooks.com/DreamPark.html

I got a half dead iPod from my girlfriend and thought it would be most useful to listen to other people play RPGs as I was too scarred to play myself (due to an incident mentioned in the  Anecdote megathread: TPF)

After months of intense gaming therapy aided by Ross, Tom, Cody, Jason, Dan, and well, you... I am now back and hosting two games a week (D&D 3.5 and Shadowrun 4e) and presently creating my char in All Flesh.

That's a perfect malapropism if it was initially a typo.
"Something smart so that I can impress people I don't know." - Some Author I've Not Read

nekomata

• Zombie Apocalypse Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: August 31, 2009, 11:36:08 AM »
I for the life of me couldn't find this thread...
I'm Neko, and I found RPPR because I was wanting to RP but couldn't find a group. I love the podcast, espeacially the New World actual plays. I laugh so hard I my coworkers probably think I'm insane, well I am, but that's not the point. Right now my roommate's roleplayer friend has returned to us from canada, so we embarked on the New World ourselves, although I was dead sick of fantasy at the time so I twisted the situation to make people want to play a scifi game. I so far am the Cody of our group, and my character is sufficently hated by the female members of our group (one of which is my girlfriend.) ;D I'll try to get my roommate (GM) to post his stuff on the campaign.
Just because you aren't drunk now doesn't mean you won't have a hangover tommarow.
The only thing worse then zombies is nanotech zombies that are immune to disintegration.

xHero

• I am worth 100 points in GURPS...ladies
  • Dorothy: "Fuck it, I'll stay here."
    • View Profile
    • Swing And A Miss Forums
« Reply #112 on: August 31, 2009, 05:26:28 PM »
That's a perfect malapropism if it was initially a typo.
True, true, but I take it you haven't read the TPF incident. Not scary, but emotionally disfiguring.
"Mmm...Franklin Salad: Tastes of 100 dollar bills, semen, and shame!" - APFMT gone terribly wrong... or right. Check out the Swing And A Miss Forums

UbuRex

• Slayer of the Dread Gazebo
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: September 01, 2009, 10:15:50 AM »
Hi, all.  Name's Kevin.  I'm 31, been gaming since I was about 12 or so.  I live just outside of Boston.  Currently running a Hunter: the Vigil game and starting up a superheroes game over Skype with some old college gaming buddies.

Mckma

• President of the Apparatus of Kwalish fan club
  • Sometimes Murphy's Law needs to be enforced
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: December 27, 2009, 08:47:42 PM »
Is this thread still relevant?  If not, I guess y'all can internet stone me, banish me or whatever else it is you particularly fancy here.  Just signed up because I've been meaning to for a while (have been listening to the podcast since March-ish last year), and finally got on with it after finishing two rather interesting sessions of Call of C'thulhu which I felt I had to retell the story of...

So hello all, I'm me and that's about it, don't do too much in the way of introductions since you probably don't care and if I stick around, you'll learn enough about me eventually (I do have a tendency to be dry and sarcastic though).

EDIT: What my avatar should do...
« Last Edit: December 27, 2009, 11:37:39 PM by Mckma »

clockworkjoe

• BUY MY BOOK
  • Administrator
  • Extreme XP CEO
    • View Profile
    • BUY MY BOOK
« Reply #115 on: December 27, 2009, 08:52:18 PM »
Is this thread still relevant?  If not, I guess y'all can internet stone me, banish me or whatever else it is you particularly fancy here.  Just signed up because I've been meaning to for a while (have been listening to the podcast since March-ish last year), and finally got on with it after finishing two rather interesting sessions of Call of C'thulhu which I felt I had to retell the story of...

So hello all, I'm me and that's about it, don't do too much in the way of introductions since you probably don't care and if I stick around, you'll learn enough about me eventually (I do have a tendency to be dry and sarcastic though).

Cool. Looking forward to hearing about the CoC adventures.

Boyos

• View Profile
« Reply #116 on: December 27, 2009, 10:21:58 PM »
Is this thread still relevant?  If not, I guess y'all can internet stone me, banish me or whatever else it is you particularly fancy here.  Just signed up because I've been meaning to for a while (have been listening to the podcast since March-ish last year), and finally got on with it after finishing two rather interesting sessions of Call of C'thulhu which I felt I had to retell the story of...

Cool. Looking forward to hearing about the CoC adventures.

QFT

Mckma

• Sometimes Murphy's Law needs to be enforced
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: December 27, 2009, 11:39:14 PM »
Ha!  Got my avatar to work...

Charlie72

• I dream in graph paper lines
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: January 01, 2010, 08:56:21 AM »
Hi,I'm Charlie,18. Sometime listener, first time forum poster. Been gaming on and off for about 2 years (unless you cout my thing for Warhammer Fantasy when I was a kid)
Got into it because of a somewhat famous internet celeb that I am kind of an acquaints of (and whos car I wrecked his car in a Heroes Unlimited PbP game)

Also, I'm a TVTropes addict.

clockworkjoe

• BUY MY BOOK
  • Administrator
  • Extreme XP CEO
    • View Profile
    • BUY MY BOOK
« Reply #119 on: January 01, 2010, 12:48:43 PM »
Hi,I'm Charlie,18. Sometime listener, first time forum poster. Been gaming on and off for about 2 years (unless you cout my thing for Warhammer Fantasy when I was a kid)
Got into it because of a somewhat famous internet celeb that I am kind of an acquaints of (and whos car I wrecked his car in a Heroes Unlimited PbP game)

Also, I'm a TVTropes addict.

An internet celeb? Spill the beans!