Author Topic: Introduction  (Read 428940 times)

clockworkjoe

• BUY MY BOOK
  • Administrator
  • Extreme XP CEO
    • View Profile
    • BUY MY BOOK
Re: Introduction
« Reply #420 on: May 02, 2016, 02:57:37 AM »
I can't believe that I didn't notice this thread earlier.

Hi, I'm Ben, a fellow Missourian and soon-to-be college graduate.  I got into RPPR in 2013 because I wanted to listen to some Eclipse Phase APs and I've been a fan ever since.  It has been really important in expanding my RPG horizons beyond Pathfinder and they've introduced me to the wonders of Call of Cthulhu, GUMSHOE, and Unknown Armies.

thats exactly what a mind controlling fungus puppeting a human host would say

IM ON TO YOU

RadioactiveBeer

• I am worth 100 points in GURPS...ladies
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: May 02, 2016, 12:10:12 PM »

Hi, I'm Ben, a fellow Missourian and soon-to-be college graduate.  I got into RPPR in 2013 because I wanted to listen to some Eclipse Phase APs and I've been a fan ever since.  It has been really important in expanding my RPG horizons beyond Pathfinder and they've introduced me to the wonders of Call of Cthulhu, GUMSHOE, and Unknown Armies.

IM ON TO YOU

That's exactly what an ACTUAL fungal puppet would say to divert suspicion from itself and its dread myconid agenda!

trinite

• I dream in graph paper lines
    • View Profile
    • Technical Difficulties Gaming Podcast
« Reply #422 on: May 02, 2016, 05:09:46 PM »

Hi Ben, are you that dude I met at Fear the Con last year, and played Dungeon Crawl Classics with that one time in Columbia?

If so, hi!

If not, hi!
Check out the Technical Difficulties Gaming Podcast!
http://www.technicaldifficultiespod.com/

Cordyceps

• Slayer of the Dread Gazebo
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: May 02, 2016, 08:34:39 PM »

Hi Ben, are you that dude I met at Fear the Con last year, and played Dungeon Crawl Classics with that one time in Columbia?

If so, hi!

If not, hi!

Yeah I'm that guy. Hi again!

IM ON TO YOU

That's exactly what an ACTUAL fungal puppet would say to divert suspicion from itself and its dread myconid agenda!

Ahaha! What good fun. *wink, wink, nudge, nudge*  By the way Ross, what's going on with Springfield's "ant" problem?

clockworkjoe

• BUY MY BOOK
  • Administrator
  • Extreme XP CEO
    • View Profile
    • BUY MY BOOK
« Reply #424 on: May 02, 2016, 10:41:37 PM »

IM ON TO YOU

clockworkjoe

• BUY MY BOOK
  • Administrator
  • Extreme XP CEO
    • View Profile
    • BUY MY BOOK
« Reply #425 on: May 02, 2016, 10:44:30 PM »

If so, hi!

If not, hi!

Yeah I'm that guy. Hi again!

IM ON TO YOU

Ahaha! What good fun. *wink, wink, nudge, nudge*  By the way Ross, what's going on with Springfield's "ant" problem?

im the bee in the last panel thats how dare u

how dare u

f4stjack

• View Profile
« Reply #426 on: July 08, 2016, 12:01:47 PM »
Hello all, its Ozgur from Turkey. I have heard of Rppr because of Delta Green and now having enormous amounts of fun and laughter while listening to actual play podcasts. It is true other passengers in the commuter bus often look at me like I am hearing the voices but I don't care. I am fine. The RPPR main podcast is something I am still regretful for not knowing before.

So yeah, hi. Thanks for everything.

trinite

• View Profile
« Reply #427 on: July 08, 2016, 03:29:55 PM »
Hello all, its Ozgur from Turkey. I have heard of Rppr because of Delta Green and now having enormous amounts of fun and laughter while listening to actual play podcasts. It is true other passengers in the commuter bus often look at me like I am hearing the voices but I don't care. I am fine. The RPPR main podcast is something I am still regretful for not knowing before.

So yeah, hi. Thanks for everything.

Welcome, Ozgur!

Bystander

• If the day comes, I hope I will act.
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: July 25, 2016, 10:29:13 PM »
Hi y'all, I joined this forum because I backed the Red Markets Kickstarter and got into the Podcasts that RPPR puts out, they are fun and make nice company on drives and walks.

I am hoping to post some jobs and content I have created for Red Markets later, but I am unsure if there is a thread for getting feedback on that yet.

I should probably check out the Google+ and Facebook stuff too. How is everyone?
"To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.”
-Aristotle

constructacon

• Zombie Apocalypse Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: July 26, 2016, 06:24:24 AM »
Welcome to the club!

Adam_Autist

• I am worth 100 points in GURPS...ladies
    • View Profile
    • Niche Comics
« Reply #430 on: July 26, 2016, 09:59:58 AM »
I'm envious of all the content you get to consume for the first time.

Welcome.

trinite

• View Profile
« Reply #431 on: July 26, 2016, 05:27:23 PM »
Hi y'all, I joined this forum because I backed the Red Markets Kickstarter and got into the Podcasts that RPPR puts out, they are fun and make nice company on drives and walks.

I am hoping to post some jobs and content I have created for Red Markets later, but I am unsure if there is a thread for getting feedback on that yet.

I should probably check out the Google+ and Facebook stuff too. How is everyone?

Super cool, Bystander! Glad to meed you. There's a lot of action on Facebook and Google+ right now, but on these forums you should check out these threads:

When the Lifelines dedicated website eventually goes up, I'm going to work on consolidating everything that's been written so far and porting it over there.

Bystander

• If the day comes, I hope I will act.
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: July 26, 2016, 07:26:26 PM »

Super cool, Bystander! Glad to meed you. There's a lot of action on Facebook and Google+ right now, but on these forums you should check out these threads:

When the Lifelines dedicated website eventually goes up, I'm going to work on consolidating everything that's been written so far and porting it over there.

Cool. I will try and check the others out, but I tend to stay away from social media and the like. Probably need to set up a buffer Facebook account or something. Lol.

So, hmm, I guess I should post my job and encounter stuff in the Inspiration thread then?

What's your suggestion?
"To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.”
-Aristotle

trinite

• View Profile
« Reply #433 on: August 01, 2016, 04:27:18 PM »
Bystander, I recommend the Inspiration thread...since that's the one I set up way back when. :)

SJLee

• View Profile
« Reply #434 on: September 11, 2016, 08:42:27 PM »
Hello, my name is Steven, I am from the Greater Toronto Area. I have been listening to RPPR for years but have only ever lurked on the forums until now. I signed up in part because I badly want to put together a group to play Red Markets and figured I might find some folk here.  :D