Author Topic: Being a GM player under a new GM  (Read 13238 times)

Salkovich

• I walk between the rain drops, tommy gun and katana in hand
  • Concupiscent Piranha of the Apocalypse
    • View Profile
Re: Being a GM player under a new GM
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2010, 02:49:38 AM »
So I just have to figure out a way to keep her conscious, bound and listening to RPPR for a straight fortnight...

Kinky.
"It's heresy. Burn the heretics." - Ross Payton NEVAR FORGET
"If you are asked, 'Would you like Abraham Lincoln', your answer is always YES."

The_Last_76

• I am worth 100 points in GURPS...ladies
  • Mark Hamill has Arkham in his name.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2010, 04:00:58 AM »
Kinky.

I'm trying to work out a way to make a 'We like to roleplay' joke, but I just can't figure out a punchline.
"When you realise that humanity is a dead end, the only way out is to stop being human."

Setherick

• Administrator
  • Cosmic Horror: 1d10/1d100 SAN loss
  • Economies of Scale
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2010, 06:44:42 AM »
Tell her to listen to RPPR.

I am trying to pick the best of the best for her to listen to because, between the podcasts and the actual plays, there is...what...nearly 9 straight days worth of recorded material?

Only 9? Are you ignoring all the comedy sketches that are archived on the RPPR main site?
"Something smart so that I can impress people I don't know." - Some Author I've Not Read

The_Last_76

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2010, 07:16:51 AM »

I am trying to pick the best of the best for her to listen to because, between the podcasts and the actual plays, there is...what...nearly 9 straight days worth of recorded material?

Only 9? Are you ignoring all the comedy sketches that are archived on the RPPR main site?

Possibly.  As entertaining as they are, not sure they would help her run a game.

Except Elitist Fuck.
"When you realise that humanity is a dead end, the only way out is to stop being human."

Setherick

• Administrator
  • Cosmic Horror: 1d10/1d100 SAN loss
  • Economies of Scale
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 20, 2010, 07:19:13 AM »

Possibly.  As entertaining as they are, not sure they would help her run a game.

Except Elitist Fuck.

I disagree. The recordings of the AB3 rants are good snippets into the dark and disgusting world of RPG players.
"Something smart so that I can impress people I don't know." - Some Author I've Not Read

The_Last_76

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 20, 2010, 08:05:02 AM »
Ah, I have overlooked the AB3 recordings.

I don't know why.  Achy-Breaky Mythos was her first exposure to RPPR.