Author Topic: The DnD Pirates Game  (Read 11968 times)

Mckma

• President of the Apparatus of Kwalish fan club
  • Sometimes Murphy's Law needs to be enforced
    • View Profile
Re: The DnD Pirates Game
« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2010, 06:01:01 PM »
It was mostly facetious being amused by how the picture probably has little to nothing to do with the actual game (much like the previous book you found)...

beowuuf

• I dream in graph paper lines
    • View Profile
    • DM.com - forums dedicated to a 25 year old PC game.
« Reply #16 on: July 30, 2010, 06:01:37 PM »
Ah, interesting, I've missed/forgotten an Andy letter somewhere!

ArtfulShrapnel

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 30, 2010, 06:01:50 PM »
Too bad RPPR doesn't have an official knife with the logo on it. Maybe they'd be willing to try and stab each other with the buttons...

D'ya want me to make one? :)

Seriously, I could. Shapeways prints in steel. Would cost a ridiculous amount of money...

Tadanori Oyama

• Extreme XP CEO
  • The Full Time GM
    • View Profile
    • Full Time GM
« Reply #18 on: July 30, 2010, 06:05:43 PM »
Too bad RPPR doesn't have an official knife with the logo on it. Maybe they'd be willing to try and stab each other with the buttons...

Seriously, I could. Shapeways prints in steel. Would cost a ridiculous amount of money...

Well, you have to spend money to make money. Or rather, Ross would have to spend money to make money. What if I put Ross's finger prints on the knife? That's just as good as an RPPR logo, right?

Ah, interesting, I've missed/forgotten an Andy letter somewhere!

It was read during an episode in place of Tom's letter. I don't remember which one.

Mckma

• President of the Apparatus of Kwalish fan club
  • Sometimes Murphy's Law needs to be enforced
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 30, 2010, 06:21:59 PM »

Well, you have to spend money to make money. Or rather, Ross would have to spend money to make money. What if I put Ross's finger prints on the knife? That's just as good as an RPPR logo, right?

Then you could stab people and pin it on Ross...

I don't know why you would want to, but you could...

Tadanori Oyama

• Extreme XP CEO
  • The Full Time GM
    • View Profile
    • Full Time GM
« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2010, 06:37:39 PM »
To get him on the Today show. That was really my overall goal here. I suppose they wouldn't want to the actual murderer on the show. Unless Ross can claim he didn't do it and that he was framed.

Okay, so I'll put Ross's finger prints on the handle of the knife, but I'll put Tom's in the screw and springs for the assembly. That way it'll look like Tom planted Ross's finger prints and Ross'll talk to Matt Lauer about his crazy friend who used a hobofight to frame him. And then Ross can hold up his book while wearing an RPPR t-shirt.

Should Patrick's finger prints be inside instead? Patrick could probably beat the murder charge in court by corrupting the jury with his Hannibal-like charms. But Tom would do better in prison if legal matters failed.

This is more complex than I thought.

beowuuf

• View Profile
    • DM.com - forums dedicated to a 25 year old PC game.
« Reply #21 on: July 31, 2010, 12:42:22 AM »

This is like that wife/misstress/friend thing, isn't it? Who would you murder, who would do the murder, and who would you frame?