Author Topic: Rise of the Demon King [Maid RPG : 4 - 6 players]  (Read 10457 times)

crash2455

• I walk between the rain drops, tommy gun and katana in hand
  • #1 Brovine
    • View Profile
    • The Drunk and the Ugly
Rise of the Demon King [Maid RPG : 4 - 6 players]
« on: August 26, 2010, 01:33:39 AM »
Game Title: Rise of the Demon King
System: Maid RPG (http://maidrpg.com/).
Players Wanted: 4 - 6.
Posting Rate: Whenever works for people.
Special Rules:
No, you do not have to play a Maid (see below). 
Stress Explosions (since those are supposed to RP'd out for real-time minutes), will just be reduced to one (preferably epic) post detailing said explosion.
Advancement Rules: Rules Light Game.  Advancement doesn't really happen.

Inspirations:  Disgaea, Overlord ("Inspiration" = "Blatant Plagiarism")

The Evil Overlord once commanded a great empire, but great internal conflicts and power struggles in the Underworld brought about a revolution which shattered his empire into several smaller nations, some of whom obliterated his fortress, most of his workforce, and nearly himself in the process.  As his remaining council members (and only living allies), you work as his agents, doing his dirty work and spreading his domain once more through both the Mortal Realm and the Underworld.  He would do the work himself, but he's a lazy bastard and hasn't had to rely on his own strength for centuries.

This may subvert the whole game, but this Overlord's Council is utterly devoid of maids.  Your character follows the Maid Template (because I love the madness contained in the characters), but you are something else (unless you really want to be Maid of the Underworld).  I haven't really thought much more out about this plot (because it's largely based on a sample adventure from the book), but I'll probably flesh it out with more stuff if it gets that far / gets boring.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2010, 11:27:17 AM by crash2455 »

barc

• Slayer of the Dread Gazebo
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Demon King [Maid RPG : 4 - 6 players]
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2010, 02:29:45 PM »
I'm down with trying this infamous rpg. I'm honestly not sure if you'll find 3 more people who are though.  :D

crash2455

• I walk between the rain drops, tommy gun and katana in hand
  • #1 Brovine
    • View Profile
    • The Drunk and the Ugly
Re: Rise of the Demon King [Maid RPG : 4 - 6 players]
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2010, 02:31:19 PM »
Yeah, I dunno.  It'll be stupid or it will be awesome (maybe both at once).