Author Topic: Melech, Level 1 Psion (Wilder)  (Read 11648 times)

Mckma

• President of the Apparatus of Kwalish fan club
  • Sometimes Murphy's Law needs to be enforced
    • View Profile
Melech, Level 1 Psion (Wilder)
« on: August 26, 2010, 06:32:28 PM »
Page 1
Page 2
(I'll clean these up and put them into one when the excel sheet I use is updated).

Melech was born in the wastes and like most Tieflings in Athas was indoctrinated about the Blood Debt they owed.  Figuring that there was no absolute right or wrong, he decided that good deeds to try and redeem himself would be a waste of time and killing things indiscriminately was a good way to make deadly enemies, he decided to just live to the fullest the best he could in a crumbling world.  After discovering his incredible psychic talents he began using them whenever possible to trick, scheme, and generally get ahead.  This was unsatisfying in and of itself, so he began to educate himself and plan more and more elaborate schemes and cons, hoping to leave behind some legacy of his short run on the planet.  A bit careless regarding life and people in general, he secretly looks at bits and pieces here and there of any seemingly arcane things hoping to one day find some way to release arcane power to the world just to see what happens...

infinitejesting

• Zombie Apocalypse Survivor
    • View Profile
Re: Melech, Level 1 Psion (Wilder)
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2010, 07:07:48 PM »
I love the character, can't wait to see how he interacts with the other party members!  Unfortunately, I'm not able to access the google docs, I think you need to change the share settings.

Mckma

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2010, 08:57:16 PM »
It should be fixed.  Apparently the "anyone who has this link" is not working as I thought it should.  Basically I'm kind of excited about him being a bit of a "toolbox" character.  He has two abilities that allow him to create objects/tools, can move stuff with his mind, can see around corners, can light things on fire, etc...

All with his MIND!

Mckma

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2010, 05:18:28 PM »
Took another look at my character sheet, realized Arcana doesn't make much sense, especially with my character concept.  If it's alright, I think I'm going to swap it for Insight...