Author Topic: New Arc Dream fundraiser for Lovecraftian browswer MMO  (Read 3971 times)

clockworkjoe

• BUY MY BOOK
  • Administrator
  • Extreme XP CEO
    • View Profile
    • BUY MY BOOK
New Arc Dream fundraiser for Lovecraftian browswer MMO
« on: September 01, 2010, 05:32:45 PM »
http://www.indiegogo.com/arkham

Gather your friends in this browser-based, free-to-play MMO and hunt down the unique fragments of the infamous book of deadly magical secrets, the NECRONOMICON!

Each piece of the Necronomicon unleashes amazing powers. It also has a chance to kill the operator, true, but what a small price to pay! Use these powers, if you dare, to turn the tide for your faction. Or struggle to gather enough fragments to perform a ritual to enhance your faction’s abilities. With the right fragments, the Deep Ones could summon mighty Cthulhu himself! Or gather and hide the fragments for later use.

Explore expansive environments. Struggle against dozens of monsters released by the power of the Necronomicon. Perform quests for Lovecraftian characters like Henry Armitage, Herbert West and Brown Jenkin. Explore famous Lovecraft locations such as Miskatonic University. Collect magic items and spells to use against your enemies. Upgrade your character in levels to gain access to new weapons and abilities.

Arkham is awash in secrets. Can you find all of them?

Tadanori Oyama

• Extreme XP CEO
  • The Full Time GM
    • View Profile
    • Full Time GM
Re: New Arc Dream fundraiser for Lovecraftian browswer MMO
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2010, 05:56:43 PM »
God damn, ghouls are ripped. Must be alot of weight machines in the crypts.

I'll donate. Probably play human because alot of other people on the forums will probably play ghouls and deep ones, so I might get the chance to shoot my friends.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2010, 06:02:17 PM by Tadanori Oyama »

Mckma

• President of the Apparatus of Kwalish fan club
  • Sometimes Murphy's Law needs to be enforced
    • View Profile
Re: New Arc Dream fundraiser for Lovecraftian browswer MMO
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2010, 09:02:14 PM »
I'm excited for this, I guess namely because I would expect there would be a large group of RPPR community there...