Author Topic: Monsters - Road Trip Side Encounters  (Read 15255 times)

Charlie72

• I dream in graph paper lines
    • View Profile
Re: Monsters - Road Trip Side Encounters
« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2010, 01:25:34 AM »
You also have to get the way of saying Rowsdower down to a t, as I tried, it's what really sold the character and made the game fun.

Oh and if this ever gets published I want my name in lights, or at least a red sweater.

I doubt this will get published, but in the rare case that it does I'll be sure to credit you for Rowsdower's powers.

Also, if you guys liked my Final Sacrifice adventure, you should check out my adventure based on The Wizard.  It's so bad.  Also really unfinished.

<a href="" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win"></a>

If you want to be more true to the film, instead of another power glove, Jimmy should have a monster in the form of his dead twin sister to help him be better cheat at video games. Also, the only thing Jimmy should say is "Califooooornia!"

crash2455

• I walk between the rain drops, tommy gun and katana in hand
  • #1 Brovine
    • View Profile
    • The Drunk and the Ugly
Re: Monsters - Road Trip Side Encounters
« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2010, 01:32:47 AM »
I'm probably gonna work in
Also, the only thing Jimmy should say is "Califooooornia!"

I'm definitely gonna work that in there.  I hadn't considered the idea of using his dead twin sister in the adventure, but I like the idea of the the Power Gloves constantly being drawn towards each other to make crazy shit happen.

Edit:  Okay, just watched the Final Sacrifice again and fleshed out the adventure a bit more (though I think I might have railroaded the shit out of it).  Then I realized I was really tired decided to go to sleep.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2010, 04:10:56 AM by crash2455 »