Author Topic: Share Your Game Ideas  (Read 25202 times)

codered

• I dream in graph paper lines
  • Don't Hate!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Share Your Game Ideas
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2009, 10:44:13 PM »
sadly a part of that is true the question is what part.... ???
Kenders Rock

Tadanori Oyama

• Extreme XP CEO
  • The Full Time GM
    • View Profile
    • Full Time GM
« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2009, 10:48:18 PM »
Well, your unlikely meet one seeing as their a highly localized species that, aside from looking very nasty, is virtually harmless unless you try to hurt it. If you try to hurt them, they jump eight feet straight up and bite off your face then fuck your nizzle cavity while you bleed out.

My personal favorite creature ever: The Cuttlefish

Anything you've ever heard about cephalopods doing, this thing can do it. It can fire tenticales to catch prey, fine manipulation with its limbs, change colors, change shape, shot ink, have some of the most advanced eyes in existance, some have deadly poisons, they have three hearts, and they literally have green blood (their blood cells contain copper rather than iron).

My players will be fighting a Cuttlefish eventually. Problem is a like them so much that I'll probably kill the players with it.

JonHook

• I am worth 100 points in GURPS...ladies
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2009, 11:25:42 PM »
how about the ability to shoot a yak from 200 yards away.... WITH MIND BULLETS...

<a href="" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win"></a>

P.S. I like the Idea, But I would run it during cold war time just to add that extra bit into it, add in people part of real mind games like Maj. Ed Dames and his remote viewing, I cant rember what the name of that project was I keep thinking its Project Blue Book but I know thats a UFO cover up name. Anyways I like the idea none the less.

Thanks man. I loved the Tenacious D video, that was excellent.

I'm writing this adventure up for submission to Chaosium's current Basic Role Playing adventure contest. I hope they like it too.
"Isolation on a ship like this can breed heresy in the dark unwashed corners. I won't find evidence of heresy here, will I?" - Festor Sorebol (an Imperial Psyker in Tadanori's Dark Heresy game: House of Dust & Ash)

Dawnsteel

• I dream in graph paper lines
  • Dispensing indiscriminate justice
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 17, 2009, 03:45:10 PM »
Quote from: Tadanori Oyama
Problem is a like them so much that I'll probably kill the players with it.

I approve.  (Hey, I SAID I wasn't a good GM.)

Just make it the last encounter in the campaign.  Problem solved!
I didn't come here to win. I came to make friends.