Author Topic: Ok Random Question  (Read 46268 times)

Boyos

• President of the Apparatus of Kwalish fan club
    • View Profile
Ok Random Question
« on: April 18, 2009, 01:08:16 PM »
Ok I have a question about my moniter. My son apperntly has been fucking around with my moniter and now I have an FPS in my left top screen and a Clock in the right top of the screen. HOW THE FUCK DO I GET IT OUTA THERE. It only appears when I try to play a game.

AmishNinja

• I am worth 100 points in GURPS...ladies
    • View Profile
    • NaturalOne
Re: Ok Random Question
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2009, 03:01:24 PM »
Sounds like you probably have an app running in the background. Check your taskbar and try closing some of those programs (right click - exit or close). If that fails, ask your son what he installed and if he knows how to disable it. If all else fails I'd suggest ctrl+alt+delete to end some processes but I'm guessing you aren't comfortable doing that.

clockworkjoe

• BUY MY BOOK
  • Administrator
  • Extreme XP CEO
    • View Profile
    • BUY MY BOOK
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2009, 04:01:19 PM »
alt+enter usually makes an app full screen.

Boyos

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2009, 05:03:03 PM »
nope its not an app, hehe and hes 2 so he has no clue haha! Ill try restarting my pc might help haha!

Boyos

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2009, 05:04:20 PM »
Im talking to a few of my buddies I guess its my fucking X-fire haha some how got turned on.

Maze

• Global Moderator
  • Oregon Trail 13 Superstar
  • Azathoth Janitorial Services
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2009, 05:17:34 PM »
Those 2 years old and them x-fires and whatchamacallit! In my days, we calculated the frame rates with a stopwatch and a camera  :-\

Boyos

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2009, 05:22:58 PM »
LOLOLOLOLOL!

rayner23

• Machine. Unexpectantly, I invented a time
    • View Profile
    • Paladin Curse Blog
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2009, 10:28:30 AM »
I brought this up to my students one day after hearing the word "random" thrown about too liberally to describe everything. "My friend is so random." "Wow, that comment was random." "Just a random question" etc.

I told them, "If truly random, then they wouldn't be able to form words together. Their brain couldn't function so they wouldn't be able to say anything. For example, my friend walks up and says 'hiojshindsgfweugeungsangaidgidng.' Wow. That guy is so random."

So, my random question of the day is: when whwhfhiashgduighehgnvndfisnvdsui nnfdfnsufdneufh?

Your daily smartass comment has been brought to you by Borden cheese - we make cheese mother fucker!
I'm from Alaska. About Fifty miles south of Ankorage there's a little fishing town, maybe you've heard of it, it's called fuck your momma.

Setherick

• Administrator
  • Cosmic Horror: 1d10/1d100 SAN loss
  • Economies of Scale
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2009, 11:53:43 AM »
I brought this up to my students one day after hearing the word "random" thrown about too liberally to describe everything. "My friend is so random." "Wow, that comment was random." "Just a random question" etc.

I told them, "If truly random, then they wouldn't be able to form words together. Their brain couldn't function so they wouldn't be able to say anything. For example, my friend walks up and says 'hiojshindsgfweugeungsangaidgidng.' Wow. That guy is so random."

So, my random question of the day is: when whwhfhiashgduighehgnvndfisnvdsui nnfdfnsufdneufh?

Your daily smartass comment has been brought to you by Borden cheese - we make cheese mother fucker!

People still use "random" like that? That is so 1995. In fact, 311 was parodying just that use of the word "random" in 1995 with their song "
Random
".
You know we cool
Hey hey isn't that random?
When we come bout people get ready
Hey hey isn't that random, gonna freak do it national
Sound boy gonna rock you
People rock steady
Hey hey isn't that random?

"Something smart so that I can impress people I don't know." - Some Author I've Not Read

clockworkjoe

• BUY MY BOOK
  • Administrator
  • Extreme XP CEO
    • View Profile
    • BUY MY BOOK
« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2009, 01:59:44 PM »

CAT-LIKE TYPING DETECTED

rayner23

• View Profile
    • Paladin Curse Blog
« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2009, 05:11:07 PM »

CAT-LIKE TYPING DETECTED

I'll show you cat-like!
I'm from Alaska. About Fifty miles south of Ankorage there's a little fishing town, maybe you've heard of it, it's called fuck your momma.

codered

• I dream in graph paper lines
  • Don't Hate!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2009, 05:37:37 PM »
Show him master

Teach him not to talk shit
Kenders Rock

rayner23

• View Profile
    • Paladin Curse Blog
« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2009, 05:42:32 PM »
Show him master

Teach him not to talk shit

Please, refer to me as "Cathartic Lobster"

codered

• I dream in graph paper lines
  • Don't Hate!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2009, 05:50:50 PM »
Gasp...... I have failed you once more Cathartic Lobster

/writs

Kenders Rock

Boyos

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2009, 08:31:17 PM »
Gasp...... I have failed you once more Cathartic Lobster

/writs

Well now that he is gone, Can I apply for his job?