Play by Post Arena > Play by Post

Post here if you want to roll up a SUPA KAWAII MAIDO DESU

<< < (5/6) > >>

Sean-o-tron:
One of the Special Qualities you can roll is Android/Gynoid (they had to include Android because another Special Quality is "Is Actually A Guy").

Sean-o-tron:

Mckma:
That last panel makes me thing CoC, maybe a bit of Innsmouth?

clockworkjoe:

Mckma:
Awright...

Here we go...

Mary Sue (Not the best name, but don't feel like come up with something better at the moment)

Stats
Athletics: 4
Affection: 0
Skill: 2
Cunning: 4
Luck: 2
Will: 1

Type:
Sexy and Cool

Colors:
Uniform: Sky Blue
Eyes: Yellow
Hair: Silver

Injury: Whip Scars
Uniform: China Dress

Special Maid Stuff
Roots: Orphan
Stress Explosion: Racing
Weapon: Internal Weapon
Power: Giant Weapon

Mary Sue has a secret.  SHE'S ACTUALLY A ROBOT!  OMG!  Posing as an orphan, she has stolen spare parts all her life in order to slowly complete repairs and modifications on her body to resemble aging.  Her master is cruel but fair.  Because the master is secretly in love with her (despite her complete lack of regard for him), her master's mistress secretly whips her in a form of revenge.  This doesn't bother Mary, but she performs modifications to mimic the appearance of welts.  She is quite an adept fighter as she has installed GIANT LASER CANNONS that come out from her body (normally hidden of course).  When things get rough, she can always blow off steam by finding the nearest vehicle (if there is a driver/pilot/captain already, the GIANT LASER CANNONS help quite a bit), starting it up and pushing the throttle to the max.  Of course she is indestructible, so she just zooms around until the vehicle (whatever it may be) is totaled, at which point she feels calm and cool again.  That is Mary Sue.

Yeah, I know it's cheesy and frankly a bit stupid, but it's kinda late, I'm kinda tired, and I had a hell of a lot of fun writing it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version