Play by Post Arena > Play by Post

Post here if you want to roll up a SUPA KAWAII MAIDO DESU

<< < (6/6)

Moondog:
RE-RE-RE-RESSURECTION.

I love Maid RPG, its random CharGen is funny as hell to play with, and it tends to produce surprisingly viable anime-esque characters.

SO THERE

crash2455:
Yeah, we've actually been using the character generator to make the characters for our Pokemon games.  It's worked out totally awesome.

Moondog:

--- Quote from: crash2455 on April 03, 2011, 06:00:56 PM ---Yeah, we've actually been using the character generator to make the characters for our Pokemon games.  It's worked out totally awesome.

--- End quote ---

I could so see that working out. I'd love to hear some examples of the characters, if you've got any.

crash2455:

--- Quote from: Moondog on April 03, 2011, 06:10:24 PM ---I could so see that working out. I'd love to hear some examples of the characters, if you've got any.

--- End quote ---

For the Maid RPG, I got bored one night and generated a butler and a maid.  Those characters are here.

We had to alter a few things about it, as the character generator assumes you're playing a maid (so there's a lot of inherently female traits).  The game can be found here.

My character is Joey the Rattata Trainer, who wears a silver overcoat, has gray hair and cream eyes.  His body is covered in scars from his past work with Team Rocket, and he eventually realized that he hated the organization and needed to take it down (Hero x2 quality) by training pokemon to their peak skills (Hard Work special ability).

Moondog:
Nice!

Particularly the Cat Man. With EXTREME MANLINESS.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version