Author Topic: Legendary threads on the internets  (Read 8123 times)

clockworkjoe

• BUY MY BOOK
  • Administrator
  • Extreme XP CEO
    • View Profile
    • BUY MY BOOK
Legendary threads on the internets
« on: April 20, 2009, 03:46:47 PM »
A collection of crazy and awesome threads throughout the Internet http://www.metafilter.com/81008/Legendary-Threads-and-Hive-Minds

Such as Lessons learned from the ER: http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=257985

#5: Stay away from people named "Some Guy" or "This One Dude", because they for whatever reason, just punch someone in the face or hit them with a crowbar and run off. If I see them on the street, I cross the street to get away from them.

Dawnsteel

• I dream in graph paper lines
  • Dispensing indiscriminate justice
    • View Profile
Re: Legendary threads on the internets
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2009, 06:34:54 PM »
Quote from: clockworkjoe
Such as Lessons learned from the ER: http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=257985

My favorite was:
pt yesterday with bs pain complaint gets rx for vicodin and trys to sell them over the phone(loudly) in the E.D. lobby..." they gave me 30 vicodin...how about $250? ok meet me here in 20 minutes".
I didn't come here to win. I came to make friends.

clockworkjoe

• BUY MY BOOK
  • Administrator
  • Extreme XP CEO
    • View Profile
    • BUY MY BOOK
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2009, 08:24:33 PM »
CODY USE THIS FOR OMEGLE

not an ER story.. but i have a good one from non-trauma surg..

when you get tired of vaginal or anal sex.. try transverse colon.. there are individuals out there who will pay 1000 bucks a pop to screw a colostomy patient (yes.. the colostomy).. more amazingly is there are prostitutes who sell their colostomy..

Hey, we had that in our ED! A gay dude that ended up with rectal CA, and got a colostomy - then ended up with the clap in his colostomy!
Apollyon is offline      Reply With Quote

Zeernebooch

• Zombie Apocalypse Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2009, 09:59:51 PM »
CODY USE THIS FOR OMEGLE

not an ER story.. but i have a good one from non-trauma surg..

when you get tired of vaginal or anal sex.. try transverse colon.. there are individuals out there who will pay 1000 bucks a pop to screw a colostomy patient (yes.. the colostomy).. more amazingly is there are prostitutes who sell their colostomy..

Hey, we had that in our ED! A gay dude that ended up with rectal CA, and got a colostomy - then ended up with the clap in his colostomy!
Apollyon is offline      Reply With Quote

WOW and i thought i had heard it all....
Welcome to dying! I don't let it out! Welcome to dying! Look to the mirror it
shows what I am! Welcome to dying!This town must burn now! Welcome to dying!
Can't you see the dragon's seed bears in me, the one who's been before!
-- Welcome to Dying by Blind Guardian

clockworkjoe

• BUY MY BOOK
  • Administrator
  • Extreme XP CEO
    • View Profile
    • BUY MY BOOK
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2009, 02:27:14 PM »

1) If regular old sex just won't do it for you anymore, swallowing four metallic ball bearings, each an inch in diameter, and then using a large magnet to move them around, hoping that it will stimulate your bowel while you masturbate is generally a bad idea. And if that doesn't get you off, the addition of a flashlight in to your anus won't help, either. You only have so many hands and the unfettered flashlight will actually become impossible to retrieve without medical assistance. Not even that little string will help you from getting your flashlight back and the hospital will make you wait a day before intervening because 1) no one wants to dig a flashlight out of your butt at 2 in the morning and; 2) maybe enduring the condition will teach you the importance of keeping your flashlights tethered.

codered

• I dream in graph paper lines
  • Don't Hate!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2009, 03:19:32 PM »
I wounder about some of the shit we talk about ....it can be very disturbing
Kenders Rock