Author Topic: Hello!  (Read 8312 times)

arthwollipot

• Slayer of the Dread Gazebo
    • View Profile
Hello!
« on: May 05, 2009, 09:40:47 AM »
There doesn't seem to be any generic introduction thread, so I'll make one.

Hi. I'm Arthwollipot.

I had an account on the old forums. I didn't realise that the forums had changed (it's been a while - you know, the whole Real Lifetm thing) and I lost my old account.

I'm currently running one game - Metascape, which is a space opera that uses a bizarre indie system which is free at the Mental Winds website. This podcast and the Roleplaying Tips & Tricks Newsletter have improved my GMing tremendously.

I was in an episode once - last Halloween I was the guy who had never run a horror game before. It was great to get mentioned on the show, however peripherally, and now I have a podcast of my own, although it's not game-related and therefore probably of little interest to readers of this forum.

Love the show guys. I love the way you think about roleplaying. I've always thought about the hobby - what I like about it, what I don't like, what works and what doesn't - and it's great to see some guys who also do that. I've been listening since about episode 4.

Unfortunately, my download capacity (and listening time) is limited, so although I've listened to a number of Actual Play sessions (I absolutely LOVED the April Fool game :) ), I don't think I can reasonably keep up with the New World campaign. They're big downloads. That's sad, because I have been really enjoying it so far. :(

So anyway, now that I've pimped my links, I'll try and post here a little more often than I have been before.

Cheers!
This cloaking device is heavily destroyed.

Mason

• I am worth 100 points in GURPS...ladies
  • he who laughs last, didn't get it.
    • View Profile
    • my myspace page
Re: Hello!
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2009, 11:09:46 AM »
love the enthusiasim but we got one already. either way welcome.

http://slangdesign.com/forums/index.php?topic=8.0
"a Kenyan man once told me you can get use to anything when money is involved... he use to stick mice up his ass for twenty dollars a pop." -Spider Jerusalem

Boyos

• President of the Apparatus of Kwalish fan club
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2009, 12:26:07 PM »
Hello.

arthwollipot

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2009, 07:53:51 AM »
love the enthusiasim but we got one already. either way welcome.

http://slangdesign.com/forums/index.php?topic=8.0
That would be a fail on my part then. Typical.

Tom Church

• Zombie Apocalypse Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2009, 08:39:47 PM »
Hullo
"The upper class keeps all of the money, pays none of the taxes.  The middle class pays all of the taxes and does all of the work.  The poor are there just to scare the shit out of the middle class.  Keep them showing up at those 'jobs'."  George Carlin

arthwollipot

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2009, 08:14:36 AM »
Hullo
Hello, Tom Church.

...any relation?  ;D