Author Topic: There Getting A Dissolution [funny story]  (Read 5357 times)

HesclovonsMen

• Slayer of the Dread Gazebo
    • View Profile
There Getting A Dissolution [funny story]
« on: June 20, 2012, 10:51:36 AM »
blah
« Last Edit: June 25, 2012, 02:17:59 PM by clockworkjoe »

Tadanori Oyama

• Extreme XP CEO
  • The Full Time GM
    • View Profile
    • Full Time GM
Re: There Getting A Dissolution [funny story]
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2012, 11:21:30 AM »
This is why far the strangest spam I've ever seen. Do you think it's an AI trying to communicate?

Joven

• I dream in graph paper lines
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2012, 12:25:31 PM »
Let Me Tell You The Story Of How I Was Able To Overcome Choosing The WRONG Dog 3 Times

While Sitting In Your Most Comfortable Chair, Quickly Discover The Missing Links That Rapidly Catapults Your Ability to Devastate, Humiliate with pretty faces of industrious milliners, neat sempstresses, ladies cheapening, gentlemen behind counters lying, authors in the street.

the amount of fresh vegetables you are, Fan Fan Fan Local Local Horse Steam Jet Fan Room and pillar- Room and pillar. Shaft Shaft What Cheer What Cheer Holliday Enhance Love Life! http://tinyurl.com/c7xlzb9

I am confident that I can help you build your chicken.

Sincerely, Horse_eBooks

Mckma

• President of the Apparatus of Kwalish fan club
  • Sometimes Murphy's Law needs to be enforced
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2012, 02:27:56 PM »
This is why far the strangest spam I've ever seen. Do you think it's an AI trying to communicate?

Well I think the story is slightly different in each posting (and not just different links).  So maybe?

IDaMan008

• I am worth 100 points in GURPS...ladies
  • Lucky 13!
    • View Profile
    • Rag-NERD-rok Actual Plays
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2012, 04:09:30 PM »

Is this what The Singularity looks like when AIs have different priorities than human beings? I've heard the example of a computer in an automated paper clip factory experiencing a hard take-off, achieving sapience and converting all available matter in the solar system into a massive paper clip production line, but what if it was a spam bot?

::shudder::

Tadanori Oyama

• Extreme XP CEO
  • The Full Time GM
    • View Profile
    • Full Time GM
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2012, 07:08:44 PM »
So if a Spambot began the Singularity... maybe it would replicated all matter, reorganize it, and then display it in a medium designed to send entities from one location to another. Creepy.