Author Topic: I can't help myself... I gotta brag a little bit  (Read 20427 times)

Phineas_Rage

• Slayer of the Dread Gazebo
    • View Profile
Re: I can't help myself... I gotta brag a little bit
« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2009, 02:52:17 PM »
o
too late im dead X_X

nah j/k i ate a western bacon burger from hardees it was p good

It may have been good but I think it did something to your brains, like remove your capitals and periods.

whut

Granted I'm not one who should give anybody crap about their grammar...

;D

How many nested quotes can we get in one thread?

Lots.

Made myself some burgers tonight. Lovely pucks with cheese. My favorite kind. Did use a new sauce. Normally I go with mayo and ketchup but I was out of ketchup so I mixed mayo with tomato garlic pasta sauce. Lovely new tastes.

sounds pretty damn good. I was watching a cooking show and they made stuffed burgers they made a bottom patty and filled it with blue cheese, oinons and i think bacon strips pre cooked, random spices and then made another thin patty put it ontop of the bottom patty with all the junk in it and primped the edges like a pie crust, looked realy good in the end i wanna try that out!

another fun grill item is take a whole chicken drink half a can of beer and put it in the bottom of the chicken put paprika, salt and pepper in a bowl mixed all up lots of paprika and rub the whole chicken down with the seasoning anything left over put in the bottom whole of the chicken. then you make the chicken sit on the can put its leggs forward and the can back so its litterly sitting on the can or you can buy a stand and use that. but i like jusy the can. cook it ftell the bredst meat reaches a nice done temp i think 140 or 160. should say on your thermomiter, or about 45 min to an hour. turns out great!
Mmmmm... Beer-can Chicken sounds damn good.
Hasenpfeffer is equally delicious.

You gotta mince up some Jalapenos and mix in some cayenne and hot sauce in that patty, bro. Serve with pepperjack.

dragonshaos

• I am worth 100 points in GURPS...ladies
  • Amateur DM
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
« Reply #16 on: June 17, 2009, 02:55:07 PM »
o
too late im dead X_X

It may have been good but I think it did something to your brains, like remove your capitals and periods.

whut

;D

Lots.

Made myself some burgers tonight. Lovely pucks with cheese. My favorite kind. Did use a new sauce. Normally I go with mayo and ketchup but I was out of ketchup so I mixed mayo with tomato garlic pasta sauce. Lovely new tastes.

sounds pretty damn good. I was watching a cooking show and they made stuffed burgers they made a bottom patty and filled it with blue cheese, oinons and i think bacon strips pre cooked, random spices and then made another thin patty put it ontop of the bottom patty with all the junk in it and primped the edges like a pie crust, looked realy good in the end i wanna try that out!

another fun grill item is take a whole chicken drink half a can of beer and put it in the bottom of the chicken put paprika, salt and pepper in a bowl mixed all up lots of paprika and rub the whole chicken down with the seasoning anything left over put in the bottom whole of the chicken. then you make the chicken sit on the can put its leggs forward and the can back so its litterly sitting on the can or you can buy a stand and use that. but i like jusy the can. cook it ftell the bredst meat reaches a nice done temp i think 140 or 160. should say on your thermomiter, or about 45 min to an hour. turns out great!

You gotta mince up some Jalapenos and mix in some cayenne and hot sauce in that patty, bro. Serve with pepperjack.

Did you have anything on the side?  Some chips or a salad?

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

JonHook

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 17, 2009, 04:03:37 PM »
o
too late im dead X_X

whut

;D

Lots.

My wife made a bean & pepper summer salad, really good, and we each had half an avacado sliced up on the side. My wife did buy a bag of chips, but we decided not to add-in the chips. And she had a glass of water, but I had a Sam Adams Summer Ale to wash it down.
"Isolation on a ship like this can breed heresy in the dark unwashed corners. I won't find evidence of heresy here, will I?" - Festor Sorebol (an Imperial Psyker in Tadanori's Dark Heresy game: House of Dust & Ash)

Tadanori Oyama

• Extreme XP CEO
  • The Full Time GM
    • View Profile
    • Full Time GM
« Reply #18 on: June 17, 2009, 07:41:01 PM »
o
too late im dead X_X

whut

;D

Lots.

My wife made a bean & pepper summer salad, really good, and we each had half an avacado sliced up on the side. My wife did buy a bag of chips, but we decided not to add-in the chips. And she had a glass of water, but I had a Sam Adams Summer Ale to wash it down.
That's quite a bit of extra material. I usually avoid larger sides with my burger, or at least seperate them from each other by eating either the burger or the sides before starting the other.

Maze

• Global Moderator
  • Oregon Trail 13 Superstar
  • Azathoth Janitorial Services
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 18, 2009, 01:49:17 AM »
o
too late im dead X_X

whut

;D

Lots.

Did you have anything on the side?  Some chips or a salad?
That's quite a bit of extra material. I usually avoid larger sides with my burger, or at least seperate them from each other by eating either the burger or the sides before starting the other.
Jon, do you cook yourself too? Everybody I know who's married or living in couple has the woman cook most of the time. I seem to be the exception since I like to cook so damn much. The missus can clean the dishes. Made some nice fajitas for supper. Was yummy. Tomorrow: Spaghetti with meat sauce, meat being lots-a ground meat, italien a-sausage and maybe-a peperoni. Covered with a blizzard of cheese.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2009, 03:35:20 AM by Maze »

clockworkjoe

• BUY MY BOOK
  • Administrator
  • Extreme XP CEO
    • View Profile
    • BUY MY BOOK
« Reply #20 on: June 18, 2009, 02:00:03 AM »
i cook sometimes when i have the energy but i am consumed with projects lately.

JonHook

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 18, 2009, 09:26:12 AM »
Not really. The summer salad was very good and light, and half of an avacado is amazing! They paired up nice with the to-die-for burger.
"Isolation on a ship like this can breed heresy in the dark unwashed corners. I won't find evidence of heresy here, will I?" - Festor Sorebol (an Imperial Psyker in Tadanori's Dark Heresy game: House of Dust & Ash)

JonHook

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 18, 2009, 09:27:37 AM »
Jon, do you cook yourself too? Everybody I know who's married or living in couple has the woman cook most of the time. I seem to be the exception since I like to cook so damn much. The missus can clean the dishes. Made some nice fajitas for supper. Was yummy. Tomorrow: Spaghetti with meat sauce, meat being lots-a ground meat, italien a-sausage and maybe-a peperoni. Covered with a blizzard of cheese.
I grill. I would cook more, but my wife thinks I'll only make mac & cheese. Sometimes she can be a very untrusting soul.

Boyos

• President of the Apparatus of Kwalish fan club
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 18, 2009, 11:41:31 PM »
AWWWW ROSS YOU BROKE THE CHAIN!

as for the rest of the conversation mmmmmm avo slices on the side withe a summer ale god thats awsome. i just tryed the summer ale this year a verry fine brew, i love the oktoberfest best but summer is a close 2nd.

JonHook

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 19, 2009, 10:54:38 AM »
AWWWW ROSS YOU BROKE THE CHAIN!

as for the rest of the conversation mmmmmm avo slices on the side withe a summer ale god thats awsome. i just tryed the summer ale this year a verry fine brew, i love the oktoberfest best but summer is a close 2nd.

Yeah, I like the Summer Ale, but I'm a real fan of Woodchuck cider beer. Mmmmm.