Author Topic: Why I Love Tom Church  (Read 121490 times)

Tom Church

• Zombie Apocalypse Survivor
    • View Profile
Re: Why I Love Tom Church
« Reply #135 on: October 30, 2013, 12:00:27 AM »
Dinosaur DNA is always part of it.  The human skin I wear day to day is just to fool those I need to fool.
"The upper class keeps all of the money, pays none of the taxes.  The middle class pays all of the taxes and does all of the work.  The poor are there just to scare the shit out of the middle class.  Keep them showing up at those 'jobs'."  George Carlin

beej

• I dream in graph paper lines
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: May 26, 2014, 03:51:38 AM »
So this evening I played in an Atomic Robo RPG module run by Mike Olsen himself.  In the module I played a pregen uplifted octopus super scientist who I dubbed Professor Crowley. 

Fast forward to the end of the module.  At the apex of the Aztec pyramid in Mexico City, Professor Crowley used a spare iphone to hack Undead Edision's (or Undeadison) legion of microbots and wrestled away control of them.  Crowly then programmed the microbots to assume the form a kracken and screamed "Release the Kraken!" and had the robotic kraken sweep the horde of vampires back through the portal into the vampire dimension before it closed.  And when the portal closed with Crowley's super soldier Triceratops partner on the other side, marooning him in the vampire dimension, Crowley ordered the kracken to rip Undead Edision in two.

I've never read Atomic Robo so must of it went over my head but a giant twenty foot tall robotic horde kracken was created and unleashed in your honor Mr. Church.
"Old R'lyeh Brewery. Enjoy a cold one on the Great Old One!"

mrlr

• Slayer of the Dread Gazebo
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: August 07, 2014, 03:05:26 PM »
So I was watching the Dragonball Z Abridged side movie "Episode of Bardock" and I can't help but see Bardock as a Tom Church character.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0JME7eodTk

Seriously, that is basically Tom.

clockworkjoe

• BUY MY BOOK
  • Administrator
  • Extreme XP CEO
    • View Profile
    • BUY MY BOOK
« Reply #138 on: December 20, 2014, 04:57:00 PM »
So this evening I played in an Atomic Robo RPG module run by Mike Olsen himself.  In the module I played a pregen uplifted octopus super scientist who I dubbed Professor Crowley. 

Fast forward to the end of the module.  At the apex of the Aztec pyramid in Mexico City, Professor Crowley used a spare iphone to hack Undead Edision's (or Undeadison) legion of microbots and wrestled away control of them.  Crowly then programmed the microbots to assume the form a kracken and screamed "Release the Kraken!" and had the robotic kraken sweep the horde of vampires back through the portal into the vampire dimension before it closed.  And when the portal closed with Crowley's super soldier Triceratops partner on the other side, marooning him in the vampire dimension, Crowley ordered the kracken to rip Undead Edision in two.

I've never read Atomic Robo so must of it went over my head but a giant twenty foot tall robotic horde kracken was created and unleashed in your honor Mr. Church.

old post but this is p much how atomic robo is supposed to go. Good job.