Author Topic: My left arm for more APs!!!  (Read 32722 times)

JonHook

• I am worth 100 points in GURPS...ladies
    • View Profile
My left arm for more APs!!!
« on: July 06, 2009, 07:49:11 PM »
A little birdie told me that Ross & Tom and crew did some more actual play recording over the 4th of July weekend. And that there are several shows "in the can" ready to be released.

Set those babies free, Ross, set them free!!!
"Isolation on a ship like this can breed heresy in the dark unwashed corners. I won't find evidence of heresy here, will I?" - Festor Sorebol (an Imperial Psyker in Tadanori's Dark Heresy game: House of Dust & Ash)

clockworkjoe

• BUY MY BOOK
  • Administrator
  • Extreme XP CEO
    • View Profile
    • BUY MY BOOK
Re: My left arm for more APs!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2009, 08:26:48 PM »
honestly there are over 30 AP episodes in the can at this point - the new world is at game 25 or so - that's 16 games unreleased I think plus

3 delta green one shots
3 games of the age of masks
4 or 5 4E games I played in - run by Bill
3 games of CoC that Tom has run
1 game of MAOCT Tom has run
2 games of MAOCT that I have
1 game of fear itself - atomic themed survival horror
1 game of pantheon
1 game of don't rest your head
probably some others I am forgetting about

HOWEVER

I am going to post a new ransom in the next few days - I will create a password locked directory and upload 5 APs and give the password to contributors of the ransom

Tadanori Oyama

• Extreme XP CEO
  • The Full Time GM
    • View Profile
    • Full Time GM
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2009, 08:56:09 PM »
Well, time to open up a new vein and get my some new actual plays!

dragonshaos

• Amateur DM
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2009, 03:02:15 AM »
HOWEVER

I am going to post a new ransom in the next few days - I will create a password locked directory and upload 5 APs and give the password to contributors of the ransom

Will those only be available to people who payed?  Or will they get to listen to them earlier than everyone else?  Cause one of the only reasons I listen to RPPR is for the info on games and 4E AP's, and I dont know if Im wanting to pay for those quite yet.

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

clockworkjoe

• BUY MY BOOK
  • Administrator
  • Extreme XP CEO
    • View Profile
    • BUY MY BOOK
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2009, 12:35:03 PM »
HOWEVER

Will those only be available to people who payed?  Or will they get to listen to them earlier than everyone else?  Cause one of the only reasons I listen to RPPR is for the info on games and 4E AP's, and I dont know if Im wanting to pay for those quite yet.

They get to listen to them earlier - all APs will be put on RPPR for free at some point.

JonHook

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2009, 01:13:24 PM »
They get to listen to them earlier - all APs will be put on RPPR for free at some point.

That's cool. Cause, as much as I'd love to hear them ASAP, my "mad money" is in very short supply.
"Isolation on a ship like this can breed heresy in the dark unwashed corners. I won't find evidence of heresy here, will I?" - Festor Sorebol (an Imperial Psyker in Tadanori's Dark Heresy game: House of Dust & Ash)

Tadanori Oyama

• Extreme XP CEO
  • The Full Time GM
    • View Profile
    • Full Time GM
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2009, 08:38:54 PM »
Can we sponsor other people? Like, if I buy a ticket to the show for myself could I also buy some for my buddies?

JonHook

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2009, 09:09:20 AM »
Booyah! A new ap today, and it's a Tom Church Call of Cthulhu!! I can't wait to listen!

Tissue

• Zombie Apocalypse Survivor
  • I am a rock and roll star
    • View Profile
    • Sirkus
« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2009, 01:02:42 PM »
i will pay for all the 4th ed new world AP's.   Thats what this thread should be about. 
www.myspace.com/sirkusrocks

This is my band,  check us out.

codered

• I dream in graph paper lines
  • Don't Hate!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2009, 11:34:26 PM »
I will pay but only if I can get up to date with the new world.
I love the podcast but I hate the new world refrence in them becuase I want to listne to them right now.

also I'm an idiot when it comes to the interweb so if you want me to pay you have to help me figure it out lol.. I havent seen the first primer because i don't know were to find it....sad I know :-[
Kenders Rock

clockworkjoe

• BUY MY BOOK
  • Administrator
  • Extreme XP CEO
    • View Profile
    • BUY MY BOOK
« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2009, 01:48:53 AM »
I will pay but only if I can get up to date with the new world.
I love the podcast but I hate the new world refrence in them becuase I want to listne to them right now.

also I'm an idiot when it comes to the interweb so if you want me to pay you have to help me figure it out lol.. I havent seen the first primer because i don't know were to find it....sad I know :-[

You can download the primer here http://slangdesign.com/rppr/the-new-world-free-4e-dd-campaign-setting/

The ransom fundable is here http://www.fundable.com/groupactions/groupaction.2009-07-14.8139296480

You can pay via paypal or with a credit card.

I'm uploading 3 new world games (and 4 other games) for the contributors (well 2 as I am going to release episode 10 very soon) but we're at game 26 right now (I think) and it takes hours to convert the raw mp3 (recorded in stereo at 192 kbps) to a mono 48 kbps mp3 and then I have to add the metadata and upload it - one AP episode takes like 4-6 hours to prepare (most of that is encoding and uploading) so I simply don't have time to upload all the games in short order.

Sorry. But at least this gives you something to look forward to.

Tadanori Oyama

• Extreme XP CEO
  • The Full Time GM
    • View Profile
    • Full Time GM
« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2009, 02:09:44 AM »
I'll take what I can get. After all, it's donation based and I'd give him the money anyhow. I am still interested in "buying tickets" for some others who can't donate at the moment.

codered

• I dream in graph paper lines
  • Don't Hate!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2009, 03:19:16 PM »
Ross excuses get to work

what are we paying you for lol
Kenders Rock

clockworkjoe

• BUY MY BOOK
  • Administrator
  • Extreme XP CEO
    • View Profile
    • BUY MY BOOK
« Reply #13 on: July 21, 2009, 03:26:01 PM »
Ross excuses get to work

what are we paying you for lol

gonna send out an email to the contributors tonight.

ArchaicProspect

• Slayer of the Dread Gazebo
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 21, 2009, 11:11:59 PM »
gonna send out an email to the contributors tonight.

Figured this would be the best place to post it, but if I'm wrong please correct me.

I'm having trouble downloading all of the AP episodes that aren't the New World games.  Every time I attempt to, it tells me the file is corrupt (and it's suspiciously small of a file size, being I believe some 500 bytes.)

I don't know if this is because those haven't yet finalized in uploading, or if something else is up.  Just thought I might bring that to attention and see if anyone else is having the same problem.