Author Topic: That Gargoyles thing mentioned all the time...  (Read 4726 times)

Von Krieger

• Slayer of the Dread Gazebo
    • View Profile
That Gargoyles thing mentioned all the time...
« on: June 20, 2009, 02:55:32 PM »
Does anyone have a link to it, as I'd like to give it a read.

Boyos

• President of the Apparatus of Kwalish fan club
    • View Profile
Re: That Gargoyles thing mentioned all the time...
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2009, 01:13:08 AM »
From what I hear they base it mostly off of white dwarf's design, and then added in there own rules. But of course I could be totaly wrong.

Tadanori Oyama

• Extreme XP CEO
  • The Full Time GM
    • View Profile
    • Full Time GM
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2009, 03:20:22 AM »
If you mean the specific White Wolf rules, I'm not sure it's that easy. I've been looking myself and there's not a great deal to see.

There's an entry for Gargoyles as they appear in VtM: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gargoyle_(World_of_Darkness)

And playing a Gargoyle is brought up in Guide to the Camarilla.

There's a listing for a fan created source book: "Gargoyle: The Vigil", which connects to the Gargoyles cartoon. http://wiki.white-wolf.com/worldofdarkness/index.php?title=Gargoyles:_The_Vigil

BeyondSandrock

• I dream in graph paper lines
  • Give Life Back to Music
    • View Profile
    • The BrightSide Lair - My Personal Repository for Stuff
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2009, 05:07:02 AM »
Actually, if you would like to know more, I may be of some help. My name is Aaron, part of Toms gaming group that has been doing the Gargoyles game since about 2005. (Don't exactly quote me on the date, since it feels longer since we started.)  Since Tom informed me that there was some interest in the storyline and mechanics of this game, so I've decided to post as much as I can remember within the next few days.  Hopefully that should answer any and all questions you have, though I do have a quick answer for one of your questions.  The system we used was in fact Gargoyles: The Vigil (Whitewolf mod), mixed in with another similar system called Gargoyles: The Guarding.  I will have more info in the days to come. 

Gargoyles: The Guarding - www.ethermagus.com/Gargoyles.doc
"All of time and space, everything that ever happened or will happen. Where do you want to begin?"