Author Topic: Dirty Proverbs  (Read 19908 times)

xHero

• I am worth 100 points in GURPS...ladies
  • Dorothy: "Fuck it, I'll stay here."
    • View Profile
    • Swing And A Miss Forums
Dirty Proverbs
« on: September 02, 2009, 02:29:25 AM »
While I could honestly care less; I do believe there are more than enough threads focused on "Screaming Pelican", "Rusty Trombone", and "The Dirty Ross P." that it's time to just create the topic already... Give us your dirtiest proverbs with all the details that fuel the great Coddowalshagoth in his glorious rise to meme!!!

I'll start with my favorite:

The Sigfried and Roy: Make sweet sweet hate to a girl  (doggy style) against a window with the blinds closed. Pull-out for a second as a friend (who was hiding in the closet) takes over. Ninja your way outside to the window and wave frantically as your friend opens the blinds. Sigfried and Roy: Surprise Rape at it's best.

The Mayor McCheese: There really should be a dirty proverb named after Mayor McCheese shouldn't there... GET TO WORK!!!
"Mmm...Franklin Salad: Tastes of 100 dollar bills, semen, and shame!" - APFMT gone terribly wrong... or right. Check out the Swing And A Miss Forums

Self_destruct

• Slayer of the Dread Gazebo
    • View Profile
Re: Dirty Proverbs
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2009, 04:54:08 AM »
rodeo time

for a rodeo, it's best to be at a party, or just have patient friends. also helps if you're nailing someone with long hair.

basically, the short and sweet of it is you're going at it (in doggystyle) and get a good grip on her hair. also, it might be best if you position yourself so that your legs are on the outside of hers, better still if you can manuever yourself so you have some form of grip on her hips with your legs. at this point you yell rodeo, your audience (group of friends, the more the better) busts out of the closet, and flick on the light. the moment the light turns on, your friend with a stopwatch starts timing how long you can keep your grip and keep humping.

note: again, this is also one best used on an INSIGNIFICANT other.

Boyos

• President of the Apparatus of Kwalish fan club
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2009, 04:51:54 PM »
another version of that is instead of your buddies jumping out. right befor you climex just whisper in her ear "your sister/bestfriend/mom loves it just like this" and try and stay on.

Boyos

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2009, 01:53:06 AM »
hears this today. boobs are like video games, there made for kids but adults love to play with them.

xHero

• I am worth 100 points in GURPS...ladies
  • Dorothy: "Fuck it, I'll stay here."
    • View Profile
    • Swing And A Miss Forums
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2009, 09:11:37 PM »
I hope you all know the angry pirate:

Ejaculate into a girls eye and then kick her in the shin and run away.
"Mmm...Franklin Salad: Tastes of 100 dollar bills, semen, and shame!" - APFMT gone terribly wrong... or right. Check out the Swing And A Miss Forums

Sean-o-tron

• I dream in graph paper lines
  • heard nonsense
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2009, 03:50:01 AM »
I have one - The Snarling Dragon: when a chick's giving you head and you're about to blow your load, force her to stay on your dick so she snorts out your cum; and a nastier one - Boston Chili Dog: shit on a girl's tits, then titty fuck her.

Tissue

• Zombie Apocalypse Survivor
  • I am a rock and roll star
    • View Profile
    • Sirkus
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2009, 06:08:25 AM »
The Furious Pirate.  -  Ejaculate in your sexual partners left eye when she stands up with her eye closed screaming "argh" kick her in the right leg.  Your sexual partner will stand there hopping on one leg (as if to have a peg leg), closing one eye (as if to be wearing an eye patch) and screaming "ARGHHHH" (Much like a pirate from a poor cartoon would scream)

The furious pirate.
www.myspace.com/sirkusrocks

This is my band,  check us out.

Kyyrn

• Slayer of the Dread Gazebo
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2009, 09:38:36 PM »
Confucious say: It is good to meet girl in park, but better to park meat in girl!

Boyos

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2009, 11:54:19 PM »
I highly doubt i can clean this one up but here is cincinnati bow-tie.

When you reverse titty-fuck a girl. So your balls and cock are upside-down and it looks like she is wearing a fleshy bow-tie. It's called "cincinnati" because they do everything backwards there.

Boyos

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2009, 11:54:56 PM »
heard a new one today on love line. chicago bowtie. Its when your girl uses her vagina on your neck to give you a hicky. haha!