Author Topic: Fan Actual Plays  (Read 50801 times)

clockworkjoe

• BUY MY BOOK
  • Administrator
  • Extreme XP CEO
    • View Profile
    • BUY MY BOOK
Re: Fan Actual Plays
« Reply #60 on: October 20, 2009, 12:13:24 AM »
you just posted to the yahoo group rpg podcasters, right? hahah, I didn't even look at the site until I sent the email.

Anyway, post away.

xHero

• I am worth 100 points in GURPS...ladies
  • Dorothy: "Fuck it, I'll stay here."
    • View Profile
    • Swing And A Miss Forums
« Reply #61 on: October 20, 2009, 01:33:05 AM »
It's a bit to late too ask, I can fix it if I need to, but I aired the "kick-ass" promo in Ep 3 but I edited it a tiny bit. Just wanted to make sure this wasn't an issue. 

I was wondering if Ross had any plans to publish "The Age of Masks" campaign?
"Mmm...Franklin Salad: Tastes of 100 dollar bills, semen, and shame!" - APFMT gone terribly wrong... or right. Check out the Swing And A Miss Forums

nbneil

• View Profile
    • NerdBound
« Reply #62 on: October 20, 2009, 12:37:47 PM »
I did indeed post to the rpgpodcasters group as well.  Thanks for the quick and very thorough reply.  I have a lot of homework now! 

Without further ado, the NerdBound podcast currently features actual play of mostly my group's D&D New World Campaign (thanks to the RPPR crew), but several other games will follow.  I definitely want to have some diversity.  Some of the members are also interested in RPG commentary or reviews as well.  Thoughts?

You can check us out at nerdbound.podbean.com or search us in iTunes. 

Let us know what you think with ratings, comments, or email us at nerdboundpodcast@gmail.com.  Finally, you can follow me on Twitter @nbneil

Check out the NerdBound podcast on iTunes or at NerdBound
Follow me on Twitter @nbneil

clockworkjoe

• BUY MY BOOK
  • Administrator
  • Extreme XP CEO
    • View Profile
    • BUY MY BOOK
« Reply #63 on: October 20, 2009, 12:44:57 PM »
I'm thinking about writing the Age of Masks as an actual comic first. Try to get an artist to draw it and everything.

xHero

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: October 20, 2009, 06:43:06 PM »
I'm thinking about writing the Age of Masks as an actual comic first. Try to get an artist to draw it and everything.
That's awesome. Have you done that with any of your work before? or is this a new endeavor?
"Mmm...Franklin Salad: Tastes of 100 dollar bills, semen, and shame!" - APFMT gone terribly wrong... or right. Check out the Swing And A Miss Forums

clockworkjoe

• BUY MY BOOK
  • Administrator
  • Extreme XP CEO
    • View Profile
    • BUY MY BOOK
« Reply #65 on: October 20, 2009, 11:05:06 PM »
It'll be a new thing. I've written a few comic scripts but nothing published so far.

CaladbolgX

• Slayer of the Dread Gazebo
  • A proud member of the NerdBound gaming group.
    • View Profile
    • NerdBound
« Reply #66 on: October 21, 2009, 05:17:12 PM »
I did indeed post to the rpgpodcasters group as well.  Thanks for the quick and very thorough reply.  I have a lot of homework now! 

Without further ado, the NerdBound podcast currently features actual play of mostly my group's D&D New World Campaign (thanks to the RPPR crew), but several other games will follow.  I definitely want to have some diversity.  Some of the members are also interested in RPG commentary or reviews as well.  Thoughts?

Hello, all. In addition to being a big fan of the RPPR podcast (and Cody's escapades), I'm also a member of Neil's gaming group. I'm the fellow penning the entries for each episode at the website and, if you listen to our misadventures through the New World, I'm the one playing the prissy cleric ...

It's good to know the community is as receptive and helpful to new groups. Who would have thought people like us would be producing the second coming of radio drama for the new generation?
The world ends with you.
http://twitter.com/JudgmentVII

xHero

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: October 21, 2009, 11:18:36 PM »
It's good to know the community is as receptive and helpful to new groups. Who would have thought people like us would be producing the second coming of radio drama for the new generation?
I've never heard it put quite like that. I love it. Welcome to the forums, CalabolgX

xHero

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: October 28, 2009, 06:12:17 PM »
I'm wondering: ???

A.Has anyone played the Dragonlance Fifth Age RPG?

B.As it is a card based game, do you think it would be worth recording for our AP section at SaaM?