Author Topic: The RPPR AP podcast site is now up  (Read 673371 times)

Boyos

• President of the Apparatus of Kwalish fan club
    • View Profile
Re: The RPPR AP podcast site is now up
« Reply #45 on: December 17, 2009, 01:38:31 AM »
oh kay so I broke down today..... I downloaded a warhammer fantasy podcast..... I dont even like warhammer fantasy. 40k intrest me but fantasy never did..... ross.... save me!

OH GAWD THERE AUSIES ON TOP OF THAT!

clockworkjoe

• BUY MY BOOK
  • Administrator
  • Extreme XP CEO
    • View Profile
    • BUY MY BOOK
« Reply #46 on: December 18, 2009, 12:53:54 AM »
AAAAAAA

posted a Monsters and Other Childish Things game - 4 hours long!

O FUUCCCKKKKKKKKKKKK

also if you are a wordpress god, please tell me how to fix the modern fantasy icon - I am using hte category icons plugin and the stupid fucker is refusing to use the right icon.

Dawnsteel

• I dream in graph paper lines
  • Dispensing indiscriminate justice
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 18, 2009, 01:13:05 AM »
Since you mentioned Curriculum of Conspiracy on the podcast, oh so many podcasts ago, I've been dying to hear a MaOCT AP.  Thank you Ross, for the early X-Mas present.
(The X is for XTREME.)
I didn't come here to win. I came to make friends.

Boyos

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 18, 2009, 01:21:56 AM »
AAAAAAA

posted a Monsters and Other Childish Things game - 4 hours long!

O FUUCCCKKKKKKKKKKKK

also if you are a wordpress god, please tell me how to fix the modern fantasy icon - I am using hte category icons plugin and the stupid fucker is refusing to use the right icon.

Yay MAT DAMON! IM HARPO! on that note, listing to it now. woot woot! I have been wanting to here a Monsters and Other Childish Things. First time to here one.

clockworkjoe

• BUY MY BOOK
  • Administrator
  • Extreme XP CEO
    • View Profile
    • BUY MY BOOK
« Reply #49 on: December 18, 2009, 01:42:27 AM »
Since you mentioned Curriculum of Conspiracy on the podcast, oh so many podcasts ago, I've been dying to hear a MaOCT AP.  Thank you Ross, for the early X-Mas present.
(The X is for XTREME.)

I got a bunch recorded dunno why I never posted one earlier. Oh well. Better late than never.

Boyos

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 18, 2009, 02:47:32 AM »
OMG bobby joe bob and mortimer had the best conversation ever!

TigerStorm

• Zombie Apocalypse Survivor
  • Cardio! Cardio! Cardio!
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 18, 2009, 03:01:18 AM »
This is what sucks about being fairly new to RPPR... soooooo many AP's to get through... I JUST finished listening to the U-Boat AP's...

Boyos

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 18, 2009, 03:49:36 AM »
This is what sucks about being fairly new to RPPR... soooooo many AP's to get through... I JUST finished listening to the U-Boat AP's...

haha. that is a good one. still my fave is dig to victory. dont worry you'll be like the rest of us soon enough waiting for ross to post a new one while relisting to the faves of the past.

TigerStorm

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 18, 2009, 03:54:31 AM »
I found myself randomly laughing to myself at work today when the phrase came to mind
"Of course we didn't kill them... We're German... We would have just shot them" when referring to horribly mutilated bodies.

Wooberman

• Oregon Trail 13 Superstar
  • I have no mouth and I must LOL
    • View Profile
    • Woober's FB
« Reply #54 on: December 18, 2009, 03:57:32 AM »

haha. that is a good one. still my fave is dig to victory. dont worry you'll be like the rest of us soon enough waiting for ross to post a new one while relisting to the faves of the past.

I have to admit for some reason my version of dig to victory is only 20mins long (dunno what happened there, possible Itunes cockup). Loving the AP's though. Unfortunately eating them up ravenously the second i find its been released. 08.55am GMT 15mins before work starts and I'm already 45mins into Pastoral Manor.

Singing Hedgehogs? AWESOME IMPROV!!

Boyos

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: December 18, 2009, 05:36:49 AM »
I honestly can not discribe why I like dig to victory so much. just everything about it was so well played out. It was one of my first CoC games I ever heard, so maybe thats why I like it so much. U-Boat is great too and I love the langth of it. but sadly I do find my self burning threw them too fast haha!

clockworkjoe

• BUY MY BOOK
  • Administrator
  • Extreme XP CEO
    • View Profile
    • BUY MY BOOK
« Reply #56 on: December 18, 2009, 12:40:46 PM »

I have to admit for some reason my version of dig to victory is only 20mins long (dunno what happened there, possible Itunes cockup). Loving the AP's though. Unfortunately eating them up ravenously the second i find its been released. 08.55am GMT 15mins before work starts and I'm already 45mins into Pastoral Manor.

Singing Hedgehogs? AWESOME IMPROV!!

Try manually downloading Dig to Victory http://slangdesign.com/rppr/2008/08/actual-play/actual-play-call-of-cthulhu-dig-to-victory/ to get the whole episode. Right click save as - you know the drill.

TigerStorm

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: December 18, 2009, 01:12:50 PM »
Listening to the Call Of Cthulu AP's makes me wanna go find the books... Once the holidays are over and my bank account is back to its once glorious state, that is...

Tadanori Oyama

• Extreme XP CEO
  • The Full Time GM
    • View Profile
    • Full Time GM
« Reply #58 on: December 18, 2009, 07:03:56 PM »
Listening to the Call Of Cthulu AP's makes me wanna go find the books... Once the holidays are over and my bank account is back to its once glorious state, that is...

Yeah, I bought Delta Green because of Dig to Victory.

This AP is turning out to be interesting. All this time I've never had any idea how a game of Monsters actually goes and now I'm finding out: really strangely.

Dawnsteel

• I dream in graph paper lines
  • Dispensing indiscriminate justice
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: December 18, 2009, 08:44:27 PM »
Quote from: Tadanori Oyama
Yeah, I bought Delta Green because of Dig to Victory.

Me too!
I didn't come here to win. I came to make friends.