Author Topic: Image Thread  (Read 1427631 times)

clockworkjoe

• BUY MY BOOK
  • Administrator
  • Extreme XP CEO
    • View Profile
    • BUY MY BOOK
Re: Image Thread
« Reply #90 on: March 08, 2010, 04:08:33 PM »
TAKE THAT STEAMPUNK

I really have no idea what happened in that comic.

read dr. mcninja 420 every day

Setherick

• Administrator
  • Cosmic Horror: 1d10/1d100 SAN loss
  • Economies of Scale
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: March 09, 2010, 10:11:54 AM »
Euler's Identity spotted on the Simpson's.

"Something smart so that I can impress people I don't know." - Some Author I've Not Read

Order66

« Reply #92 on: March 09, 2010, 11:35:32 PM »

if he lost that gaint inhaler he would be in big trouble with his mom

Setherick

• Administrator
  • Economies of Scale
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: March 09, 2010, 11:37:52 PM »

What is important here is that he has Euler's Identity on his t-shirt. Mind you he's supposed to be in the fourth grade and I don't know about you, but I didn't learn Euler's Identity then. The first time I was exposed to it was my freshman year in college. Teacher put it on the board the day before Spring Break started and I was so fascinated I spent the entire first weekend of break working out the math to see how it worked. Shit blew my mind.
"Something smart so that I can impress people I don't know." - Some Author I've Not Read

Order66

« Reply #94 on: March 09, 2010, 11:50:34 PM »

What is important here is that he has Euler's Identity on his t-shirt. Mind you he's supposed to be in the fourth grade and I don't know about you, but I didn't learn Euler's Identity then. The first time I was exposed to it was my freshman year in college. Teacher put it on the board the day before Spring Break started and I was so fascinated I spent the entire first weekend of break working out the math to see how it worked. Shit blew my mind.

i have never heard of that (yet)but it sounds CoooOOOOOOOOOoooOOOooooOoOOoO00ooOOOo0o0oL
but i was refering to the episode pf the simpsons thst that apeared on bart just found out there was some one that pulled bigger pranks than him milhouse said "think of his sidekick" and it showed that guy destroying a city like godzilla then pulling out an inhaler and taking a puff from it the milehouse said:

Setherick

• Administrator
  • Economies of Scale
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: March 10, 2010, 12:05:03 AM »
I know what you are referring to, but that wasn't what is important about that scene. ;)

Order66

« Reply #96 on: March 10, 2010, 08:19:13 PM »
I know what you are referring to, but that wasn't what is important about that scene. ;)

okay (nudge nudge wink wink) ;)

Setherick

• Administrator
  • Economies of Scale
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: March 10, 2010, 08:36:11 PM »

Since I have to spell out everything else for you. Only the unenlightened would find Millhouse's line funny. The real humor is visual humor that requires a fairly sophisticated knowledge base of pop culture and mathematics. Much like my new siggy.

Order66

« Reply #98 on: March 10, 2010, 08:40:44 PM »

Since I have to spell out everything else for you. Only the unenlightened would find Millhouse's line funny. The real humor is visual humor that requires a fairly sophisticated knowledge base of pop culture and mathematics. Much like my new siggy.

i am sorry i found milhouses line funny
it i probably funny really funny if you under stood the joke
but not somthing that a SEVENTH GRADER would know you did say you leaned about that in college
« Last Edit: March 10, 2010, 08:49:26 PM by Order66 »

Kroack

• I walk between the rain drops, tommy gun and katana in hand
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: March 10, 2010, 09:36:47 PM »
Some may say order 66 was a stupid decision and the emperor was dumb. Others may think differently. Honestly, order 66 just caused a ton of conflict and the flame rebellion's war. But we forgive it, it's not order 66's fault and we appreciate its contributions.   ;)

« Last Edit: March 10, 2010, 09:46:08 PM by Kroack »

Order66

« Reply #100 on: March 10, 2010, 09:38:10 PM »
Some may say order 66 was a stupid decision and the emperor was dumb. Others may think differently. Honestly, order 66 just caused a ton of conflict and the flame rebellion's war. But we forgive it, it's not order 66's fault.   ;)

that is a death threat if you think about it
and i am not flaming

Kroack

• View Profile
« Reply #101 on: March 10, 2010, 09:46:43 PM »
Man I'm  just joking. No flame wars  I know.

Setherick

• Administrator
  • Economies of Scale
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: March 10, 2010, 09:48:27 PM »
Man I'm  just joking. No flame wars  I know.

Yeah, I was going to say. Order 66 wasn't flaming. And I'm just being a dick because that's my role in the RPPR crew.

Ross = Leader
Tom = Sidekick
Patrick = Dick

Kroack

• View Profile
« Reply #103 on: March 10, 2010, 09:55:22 PM »
Go be the dickhead you know you can be!

Order 66- I apologize if I hurt your feelings. Now we can all be friends and have weird rppr forum makeup sex.  

Order66

« Reply #104 on: March 10, 2010, 10:05:45 PM »
Go be the dickhead you know you can be!

Order 66- I apologize if I hurt your feelings. Now we can all be friends and have weird rppr forum makeup sex.  

ohh yeah