Author Topic: You're on an Island (Pick-up Risus Game) - GRAMMAR RULES  (Read 40557 times)

ugnis13

  • I am worth 100 points in GURPS...ladies
  • ***
  • Posts: 145
    • View Profile
Re: Your on an Island (Pick-up Risus Game)
« Reply #15 on: December 22, 2009, 12:56:39 AM »
Fanboy looks at his surroundings, and tries to entice some aid from local wildlife with his Announcer Voice. He needs some clothes, maybe they can help.

Tadanori Oyama

  • Extreme XP CEO
  • *******
  • Posts: 3897
  • The Full Time GM
    • View Profile
    • Full Time GM
Re: Your on an Island (Pick-up Risus Game)
« Reply #16 on: December 22, 2009, 01:40:16 AM »
Annoucer Voice.
Rolling 4d6:
(6+4+6+6): Total = 22

Tadanori Oyama

  • Extreme XP CEO
  • *******
  • Posts: 3897
  • The Full Time GM
    • View Profile
    • Full Time GM
Re: Your on an Island (Pick-up Risus Game)
« Reply #17 on: December 22, 2009, 01:48:11 AM »
As the final notes of Fanboy's commands fade away, the dry yellow sand around him shivers and nearly errupts with dozens of tiny red and gray crabs. More crabs crawl their way out of the perfectly still pitch-black waters just behind Fanboy, carrying long lengths of kelp which they fashion into a passable (and very wet) pair of slacks with matching sports coat.

The initial flood of crabs moves quickly into the massive patch of cactus plants which stand infront of Fanboy, returning with a large armload of purple and pink cactus fruits and a crown fashioned to look like crab claws which they appear to have crafted from cactus thorns.

Fanboy's masterful use of his announcer voice appears to have subjugated the native crab population on this island and they are attempting to crown him their king.

Boyos

  • President of the Apparatus of Kwalish fan club
  • *****
  • Posts: 1618
    • View Profile
Re: Your on an Island (Pick-up Risus Game)
« Reply #18 on: December 22, 2009, 02:07:08 AM »
Junge Jim looks up while on his back and attempts to spot clouds.

ugnis13

  • I am worth 100 points in GURPS...ladies
  • ***
  • Posts: 145
    • View Profile
Re: Your on an Island (Pick-up Risus Game)
« Reply #19 on: December 22, 2009, 02:18:30 AM »
Fanboy figures being wet is better than being naked, and quickly dons the clothes. He then looks at the crown while deciding whether or not to take on such a large responsibility. After several moments of indecision, Fanboy dons the crown carefully, and asks his subjects what his first task as king shall be.

Tadanori Oyama

  • Extreme XP CEO
  • *******
  • Posts: 3897
  • The Full Time GM
    • View Profile
    • Full Time GM
Re: Your on an Island (Pick-up Risus Game)
« Reply #20 on: December 22, 2009, 02:30:32 AM »
Junge Jim looks up while on his back and attempts to spot clouds.

Jungle Jim spots one cloud.

Tadanori Oyama

  • Extreme XP CEO
  • *******
  • Posts: 3897
  • The Full Time GM
    • View Profile
    • Full Time GM
Re: Your on an Island (Pick-up Risus Game)
« Reply #21 on: December 22, 2009, 02:34:28 AM »
Fanboy figures being wet is better than being naked, and quickly dons the clothes. He then looks at the crown while deciding whether or not to take on such a large responsibility. After several moments of indecision, Fanboy dons the crown carefully, and asks his subjects what his first task as king shall be.

Fanboy's crab subjects rejoice. They express their happiness in crab fashion: walking sideways. This is also how crabs communicate. Conversing with the king is left to the former high chancilor, who skuttles up to Fanboy, raises his claws, and walks sideways. Fanboy may require an interperitor to assist in communication of his new authority.

ugnis13

  • I am worth 100 points in GURPS...ladies
  • ***
  • Posts: 145
    • View Profile
Re: Your on an Island (Pick-up Risus Game)
« Reply #22 on: December 22, 2009, 02:42:38 AM »
Discovering that he is in a pickle, Fanboy tries to think of a way to get through to his subjects. Since he did spend time being around ninjas in the world of Synnibar, Fanboy attempts to communicate telepathically with the crabs with his Ninja-ing skill. If that fails he will attempt to find a translator, wherever he thinks one might be.

Boyos

  • President of the Apparatus of Kwalish fan club
  • *****
  • Posts: 1618
    • View Profile
Re: Your on an Island (Pick-up Risus Game)
« Reply #23 on: December 22, 2009, 03:17:57 AM »
Jungle Jim is disapointed in the only cloud in the sky. He sits up and begains to scout his surrounding area, after wiping the sand from his bear ass.

Murph

  • I am worth 100 points in GURPS...ladies
  • ***
  • Posts: 249
    • View Profile
Re: Your on an Island (Pick-up Risus Game)
« Reply #24 on: December 22, 2009, 11:22:27 AM »
Erik the Viking

Erik knows that settlements that are easy to pillage are on the beach.  He picks a random direction and starts walking down the beach.

Tadanori Oyama

  • Extreme XP CEO
  • *******
  • Posts: 3897
  • The Full Time GM
    • View Profile
    • Full Time GM
Re: Your on an Island (Pick-up Risus Game)
« Reply #25 on: December 22, 2009, 11:33:53 AM »
Discovering that he is in a pickle, Fanboy tries to think of a way to get through to his subjects. Since he did spend time being around ninjas in the world of Synnibar, Fanboy attempts to communicate telepathically with the crabs with his Ninja-ing skill. If that fails he will attempt to find a translator, wherever he thinks one might be.

Ninja-ing
Rolling 3d6:
(3+4+4): Total = 11

Tadanori Oyama

  • Extreme XP CEO
  • *******
  • Posts: 3897
  • The Full Time GM
    • View Profile
    • Full Time GM
Re: Your on an Island (Pick-up Risus Game)
« Reply #26 on: December 22, 2009, 11:44:20 AM »
Fanboy's telepathic efforts, while well trained, where not designed to work on tiny crabs. The high chancilor's crab body explodes from the internal stain of human thought, leaving a tiny spot of black sand and one claw.

The other subjects walk sideways in panic.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2009, 11:56:20 AM by Tadanori Oyama »

Tadanori Oyama

  • Extreme XP CEO
  • *******
  • Posts: 3897
  • The Full Time GM
    • View Profile
    • Full Time GM
Re: Your on an Island (Pick-up Risus Game)
« Reply #27 on: December 22, 2009, 12:04:12 PM »
Jungle Jim is disapointed in the only cloud in the sky. He sits up and begains to scout his surrounding area, after wiping the sand from his bear ass.

Once Jim has wiped the sharp gravel from his ass he discovered he is standing on a beach of sharp gravel. Trees with small, round, green leaves stand behind him and dead calm water which is so salty it appears to be white.

Ten meters across the dead water Jungle Jim can see an island with a volcano at its center, a forest of leafless trees, and a beach of black ash.

Tadanori Oyama

  • Extreme XP CEO
  • *******
  • Posts: 3897
  • The Full Time GM
    • View Profile
    • Full Time GM
Re: Your on an Island (Pick-up Risus Game)
« Reply #28 on: December 22, 2009, 12:16:32 PM »
Erik the Viking

Erik knows that settlements that are easy to pillage are on the beach.  He picks a random direction and starts walking down the beach.

Following Viking instinct, Erik sets off to his left, down the black ash beach. After five minutes he has not discovered any pillagable settlements but he can now see another island about ten meters across the water, which Erik now notes is very thick and nasty, likely due to the massive amount of ash and sultur being pumped into it by the volcano, which Erik is fairly sure he should have noticed sooner and will make sure to tell people he totally saw the entire time, should he be forced to recount this story.

The other island appears to have a beach of sharp gravel on it and trees with small, round, green leaves. A naked man is standing on the beach, looking at Erik.

Boyos

  • President of the Apparatus of Kwalish fan club
  • *****
  • Posts: 1618
    • View Profile
Re: Your on an Island (Pick-up Risus Game)
« Reply #29 on: December 22, 2009, 03:10:34 PM »
Jungle Jim grabs some good small sharp rocks to help in any future bone carvings. Jungle Jim does not like his island, its not like the jungles hes used too, but hes very glad hes not on the volcano island infront of him. Jungle Jim starts to walk stright back into the round leaf jungle hoping to come across another beach on the other side. He scouts for large bones or small ones as he walks threw the trees.