Author Topic: @ Tom, reguarding Ross's music.  (Read 7043 times)

Boyos

• President of the Apparatus of Kwalish fan club
    • View Profile
@ Tom, reguarding Ross's music.
« on: January 04, 2010, 04:34:03 AM »
Dear Tom,

Tom, theres just somethings you'll never understand about the great choice of rosses music, and here is one of the meny reasons you should be able to enjoy his music. Where else can you find such class as this? I can only compare it to the first time you see a butterfly rise out of its cacoon, or perhaps your first time seeing the sun set over the pacific beaches.

Please take your time in understanding its wonders, I hope this helps enlighten you.

<a href="" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win"></a>

Your Friend,

Boyos

Tom Church

• Zombie Apocalypse Survivor
    • View Profile
Re: @ Tom, reguarding Ross's music.
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2010, 10:07:26 PM »
Well, thank you for that.  I feel enlightened.

Now, if you will excuse me, I am going to try to burn those images out of my brain with fire.
"The upper class keeps all of the money, pays none of the taxes.  The middle class pays all of the taxes and does all of the work.  The poor are there just to scare the shit out of the middle class.  Keep them showing up at those 'jobs'."  George Carlin

Boyos

• President of the Apparatus of Kwalish fan club
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2010, 10:33:35 PM »
Its clear that Ross is into the music for the babes, I dont get why you are so frightend by my video. hahahahaha!

IDaMan008

• I am worth 100 points in GURPS...ladies
  • Lucky 13!
    • View Profile
    • Rag-NERD-rok Actual Plays
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2010, 02:17:48 AM »
If you wanna check out a pretty awesome mashup, here's something that I would say fits the bill. It's an amalgamation of the most popular music of 2009 that's built on "I Gotta Feeling" by the Black Eyed Peas, and for that reason alone, it's goddamn catchy.

<a href="" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win"></a>