Author Topic: Candlewick AP  (Read 17782 times)

Mckma

• President of the Apparatus of Kwalish fan club
  • Sometimes Murphy's Law needs to be enforced
    • View Profile
Re: Candlewick AP
« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2010, 02:54:12 PM »
Josepi has my vote.

"No it was painless......I mean I had nothing to do with it."

“You pose a dillema now....cooking a really bad man into a meal...I guess that would be alright."

Yeah I think Josepi was a second favorite, possibly with a little more facetime, I would have liked him more...

codered

• I dream in graph paper lines
  • Don't Hate!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2010, 12:51:57 PM »
the obsession with the dead guy was great I don't remember who did that but it was fun.
Kenders Rock

IDaMan008

• I am worth 100 points in GURPS...ladies
  • Lucky 13!
    • View Profile
    • Rag-NERD-rok Actual Plays
« Reply #17 on: January 24, 2010, 03:58:15 AM »
After continuing with the AP, I must say, I found the scenes between Giuseppe and the orphans to be just as delightful as those involving the groundskeeper. The players and the GM were all completely on top of their game, which netted the world a few minutes of comedy gold. One of my favorite lines was:

"Why did you hurt the hobo?"

"I didn't hurt him; it was painless! Now get out!"

Oh, lord, I almost fell out of my chair laughing!

ristarr

• I dream in graph paper lines
    • View Profile
    • Underwater Blues
« Reply #18 on: January 24, 2010, 12:28:56 PM »
I played in a different session of this Candlewick scenario at DragonCon ( I played Sucrose Park with Ross and Kerberos Club with Ben also, all were great fun ).  We ended up burning down the whole wing of the manor during our encounter with the snakes.  Unfortunately, the groundskeeper did not survive the encounter.  Ben was complaining that his voice was going and he would not do the voices, but he kept doing them anyway.  I hope he has recovered.

I can't wait for Ross's Road Trip / Summer Vacation to get finished.  Sucrose Park is really cool and the AP of Pastoral Manor sounded fun also.

clockworkjoe

• BUY MY BOOK
  • Administrator
  • Extreme XP CEO
    • View Profile
    • BUY MY BOOK
« Reply #19 on: January 24, 2010, 03:38:43 PM »
Ah that's good to hear from you. I moved a few months ago and I lost the sheet with every player's name and email address unfortunately. When I post that session of Sucrose Park, I'll be able to at least list you.