Author Topic: Promo/bumper  (Read 6276 times)

nbneil

• I am worth 100 points in GURPS...ladies
    • View Profile
    • NerdBound
Promo/bumper
« on: January 31, 2010, 10:48:58 PM »
Just thought I'd say thanks for running our promo.  Your promo from the rpgpodcasters group will be featured in our next episode, which happens to be Rogue Trader follow-up.  It seems especially appropriate as much of the organization was done on the forums here and we have a continuing thread for between game gaming. 
Check out the NerdBound podcast on iTunes or at NerdBound
Follow me on Twitter @nbneil

Tadanori Oyama

• Extreme XP CEO
  • The Full Time GM
    • View Profile
    • Full Time GM
Re: Promo/bumper
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2010, 10:58:36 PM »
It's been fun running that game across two forums belonging to different podcasts.

Boyos

• President of the Apparatus of Kwalish fan club
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2010, 12:44:09 AM »
How soon you gonna post the new rogue trader game! I cant waite to here it so I can start reading the thread you guys made pbp game.

nbneil

• View Profile
    • NerdBound
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2010, 11:39:21 PM »
Yeah, it's been a bit ridiculous actually that it's coordinated on two other podcast forums.  I appreciate the space to do so.  We really need a real website and Podbean is not cutting it right now.  I'll start up a forum once I can get that taken care of.

Speaking of which, anyone know how to migrate a feed from Podbean to a new host?  I can't get a straight answer from them and I really don't want to have to repost everything on the new site (not to mention have everyone resubscribe or pay for two hosting solutions).  It would be super helpful if I could just get the new site to grab the feed and then go from there.  All I know is that they say it can be problematic that Podbean won't give you the XML text.  If I have no clue what I'm talking about, let me know. 

The Rogue Trader session 2 part 1 will be this Saturday with the finale the following week.  Cliffhanger anyone?

clockworkjoe

• BUY MY BOOK
  • Administrator
  • Extreme XP CEO
    • View Profile
    • BUY MY BOOK
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2010, 12:14:48 AM »
are you on the rpg podcasters yahoo group? You might check their archives or post a question to the group.

Tadanori Oyama

• Extreme XP CEO
  • The Full Time GM
    • View Profile
    • Full Time GM
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2010, 12:17:10 AM »
With a surprise ending. Surprised the crap out of me. I was really surprised we ened up playing for so long, actually. By the end I didn't really want to stop but I was out of material. I'll make sure to have alot more bits to jump to for the third game.

nbneil

• View Profile
    • NerdBound
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2010, 10:28:47 AM »
Yeah I should send a message to see if anyone has a good answer. I need a hosting opinion as well.

The game was really good. I hope it's going to be a great ongoing adventure on the podcast.