Author Topic: Damn it feels good to be a Gangsta  (Read 17232 times)

Boyos

• President of the Apparatus of Kwalish fan club
    • View Profile
Damn it feels good to be a Gangsta
« on: March 10, 2010, 11:31:13 PM »
I mean seriously lives in one of the poorest countrys in the world but now has This! Come on you cant tell me hes not got some non legit money coming in.

Kroack

• I walk between the rain drops, tommy gun and katana in hand
    • View Profile
Re: Damn it feels good to be a Gangsta
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2010, 05:42:12 PM »
I knows right? Is this da 4 real? Billionaire is he? Ha! 

Setherick

• Administrator
  • Cosmic Horror: 1d10/1d100 SAN loss
  • Economies of Scale
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2010, 07:42:15 PM »
I knows right? Is this da 4 real? Billionaire is he? Ha! 

Well, I wasn't going to respond to this, but if you understand what his investments are you'd notice he basically controls all of Mexico's infrastructure: roads, sewers, power, and telecommunications. This means a good share of Mexico's GDP actually represents his yearly income...

He also has a large stake in the NYT and Goldman Saks. So, yeah, I'd say his wealth is for real.
"Something smart so that I can impress people I don't know." - Some Author I've Not Read

Kroack

• I walk between the rain drops, tommy gun and katana in hand
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2010, 10:52:57 PM »
Bling
« Last Edit: March 12, 2010, 05:32:10 PM by Kroack »

Boyos

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2010, 11:29:43 PM »
Im just saying there has to be some none legit money in there. As beeing half mexican and having family still live over there, trust me there has to be some no good-ness going on there. My grandma told me once of her getting a tour of all the vistas that are down there wich 90% of them are owned by drug runners, while her and her friend were down there not a single house was unguarded by men in body armor and sub-machine guns. Im just saying he has to have soming wrong, Im sure just like bill gates and all the rich guys have some illigal money.

Setherick

• Administrator
  • Cosmic Horror: 1d10/1d100 SAN loss
  • Economies of Scale
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2010, 11:35:53 PM »
Im just saying there has to be some none legit money in there. As beeing half mexican and having family still live over there, trust me there has to be some no good-ness going on there. My grandma told me once of her getting a tour of all the vistas that are down there wich 90% of them are owned by drug runners, while her and her friend were down there not a single house was unguarded by men in body armor and sub-machine guns. Im just saying he has to have soming wrong, Im sure just like bill gates and all the rich guys have some illigal money.

I'm not saying his contracts were ethically generated. I'm just saying, on paper, it's probably legit. :)
"Something smart so that I can impress people I don't know." - Some Author I've Not Read

malyss

• I dream in graph paper lines
  • Gimme some sugar baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2010, 02:07:07 PM »
I'm curious as to who the most liquid rich person is. All of these individuals have huge sums of money invested in places they can't get to it.

Warren Buffet can't touch his Berkshire stock except at specific times, and there are limits to his divestment. Same will Bill and all the other corporate owners. The Saudi prince seems to have the most liquid fixed asset listed with his jewelery collection.

I read an interesting article recently on how much Warren Buffet actually pays himself, and it is a pittance compared to most CEO's salary.

Boyos

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2010, 02:28:31 PM »
I think I would rather have an Empire then Liquid. But thats just me!

prizefighter2112

• Slayer of the Dread Gazebo
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2010, 07:40:43 AM »
An empire will do you no good when the zombies come...
Gee, I wish I had a crafty signature.

Boyos

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2010, 01:17:05 PM »
Im pretty sure Liquid wont do any good either! Atleast with an Empire I could have men working under me that could do the fighting while I set up my bunker.

rayner23

• Machine. Unexpectantly, I invented a time
    • View Profile
    • Paladin Curse Blog
« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2010, 03:23:10 PM »
<a href="" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win"></a>

I had a meeting the other day at work and I was pissed before it because some of my employees didn't want to go to the meeting and they complained. I calmed down, took a breath, took one to the side and politely defused the situation. Afterward, I sang this song on my way to the car.

No one said that gangstas don't have manners.
I'm from Alaska. About Fifty miles south of Ankorage there's a little fishing town, maybe you've heard of it, it's called fuck your momma.

Tadanori Oyama

• Extreme XP CEO
  • The Full Time GM
    • View Profile
    • Full Time GM
« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2010, 04:44:13 PM »
I didn't know you had employees.

rayner23

• View Profile
    • Paladin Curse Blog
« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2010, 12:13:29 PM »

Kinda. I supervise Supplemental Instruction leaders to make sure they are effective instructors. I can't fire them, so I guess they aren't my employees, but it is faster to say rather than explaining it all.
I'm from Alaska. About Fifty miles south of Ankorage there's a little fishing town, maybe you've heard of it, it's called fuck your momma.

Tadanori Oyama

• Extreme XP CEO
  • The Full Time GM
    • View Profile
    • Full Time GM
« Reply #13 on: March 22, 2010, 12:33:56 PM »

Kinda. I supervise Supplemental Instruction leaders to make sure they are effective instructors. I can't fire them, so I guess they aren't my employees, but it is faster to say rather than explaining it all.

Your a teacher wrangler? So, for a high minded and well studied educator like yourself, is working with "supplemental instruction leaders" of like a normal human working with apes? Like, you know they technically belong in the same family group as you but you just don't see it.

rayner23

• View Profile
    • Paladin Curse Blog
« Reply #14 on: March 22, 2010, 03:42:09 PM »

Your a teacher wrangler? So, for a high minded and well studied educator like yourself, is working with "supplemental instruction leaders" of like a normal human working with apes? Like, you know they technically belong in the same family group as you but you just don't see it.

Some of them are really great with ideas that are inspired, but others are horridly awkward and introverted. Essentially, it's like I'm teaching high school again.

So, the ape analogy still applies.