Author Topic: Teaser: Fear the Con Pregens Now Available  (Read 7233 times)

Setherick

• Administrator
  • Cosmic Horror: 1d10/1d100 SAN loss
  • Economies of Scale
    • View Profile
Teaser: Fear the Con Pregens Now Available
« on: March 11, 2010, 09:10:38 PM »
The pregens I created for the Fear the Con game Ross is running are now available. They can be found here.
"Something smart so that I can impress people I don't know." - Some Author I've Not Read

Setherick

• Administrator
  • Economies of Scale
    • View Profile
Re: Teaser: Fear the Con Pregens Now Available
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2010, 12:00:45 AM »
Someone tell me if this link is working correctly or not. Ross never confirmed it for me earlier.
"Something smart so that I can impress people I don't know." - Some Author I've Not Read

ristarr

• I dream in graph paper lines
    • View Profile
    • Underwater Blues
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2010, 12:04:22 AM »
Yes, I can see and read the pregen PDFs.

ethan_dawe

• I am worth 100 points in GURPS...ladies
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2010, 12:04:36 AM »
Yep, they work!

Setherick

• Administrator
  • Economies of Scale
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2010, 12:07:42 AM »
Thanks, it was more of an experiment than anything else. Trying to figure out what I can do with google docs.

IDaMan008

• I am worth 100 points in GURPS...ladies
  • Lucky 13!
    • View Profile
    • Rag-NERD-rok Actual Plays
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2010, 12:14:02 AM »
Heh. The accountant has a negative damage bonus and the lowest SAN score of the bunch, not to mention a lot of the more brainy investigator skills. So he's an intelligent weakling who also happens to be a loose cannon. I think he'd be a fun character to play.

Setherick

• Administrator
  • Economies of Scale
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2010, 12:16:30 AM »
Heh. The accountant has a negative damage bonus and the lowest SAN score of the bunch, not to mention a lot of the more brainy investigator skills. So he's an intelligent weakling who also happens to be a loose cannon. I think he'd be a fun character to play.

Random number generator fail.

ristarr

• I dream in graph paper lines
    • View Profile
    • Underwater Blues
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2010, 08:24:02 AM »

= role playing opportunity!

Isn't this like the scholar character mentioned in the grognards.txt thread.  You can't make this type of character in 4e!!!

Setherick

• Administrator
  • Economies of Scale
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2010, 08:40:23 AM »

= role playing opportunity!

Isn't this like the scholar character mentioned in the grognards.txt thread.  You can't make this type of character in 4e!!!

I agree. I was just pointing out that I didn't do it on purpose. I was rolling the RNG feature on Byakhee and taking the numbers that were most applicable to the stat a particular archetype would have. So I was looking for high INT/EDU on the accountant, law student, and medic. The other numbers fell as they may.