Author Topic: Cody Fan Club  (Read 732758 times)

Boyos

• President of the Apparatus of Kwalish fan club
    • View Profile
Re: Cody Fan Club
« Reply #225 on: August 21, 2009, 12:38:57 AM »

After infection the victim soon begins bleeding through their thin membraces (nose, lips, eyes), suffers massive pain in their abdomen, and drops into a coma. They recover later, apparently recovered, but within 24 hours they collapse again and their liver hardens and swells to impossible size, eventually becoming jagged and literally bursting through the stomach flesh of the victim, which them awakens in a zombie like state.

OH NO THE ZOMBIES WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO DIGEST THE BRAINS WITHOUT THERE LIVER!!!!!!!!! poor zombies.

Tadanori Oyama

• Extreme XP CEO
  • The Full Time GM
    • View Profile
    • Full Time GM
« Reply #226 on: August 21, 2009, 01:13:59 AM »
OH NO THE ZOMBIES WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO DIGEST THE BRAINS WITHOUT THERE LIVER!!!!!!!!! poor zombies.

The zombies don't go for the brains, they just sort of attack however they can and eat anything they can get at. After a few hours their liver goes through another growth, developing spikes and eventually something resembling lobster claws, at which point they start eating on their own and continue to grow and develope. Enough of that and they just jump free of the body entirely, in a hard shelled form, leaving the zombie hucks behind.

That doesn't really become important until later on. The things that the players meet in the first game are the fresh, distended zombies.

The idea is to tip the supernatural early but to throw them with the wrong conceptions. They start thinking it's a zombie game but later these lobster things are running around, there's a priest preaching in the laundromat at midnight, and a guy with pointed ears and white eyes is talking about rituals that sound more like sex acts than magic.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2009, 07:26:37 PM by Tadanori Oyama »

Boyos

• View Profile
« Reply #227 on: August 21, 2009, 09:48:21 PM »
lawl, that is fucking scarry!

Tadanori Oyama

• Extreme XP CEO
  • The Full Time GM
    • View Profile
    • Full Time GM
« Reply #228 on: August 21, 2009, 10:05:49 PM »
I think that's scarier that I wrote it in the first place. It's a setting based around a Great Old One based on the PCs of a dude I listen to on the internet and that I've never actually met before. Who coined the phrase "frog snatch".

That's scary.

Boyos

• View Profile
« Reply #229 on: August 21, 2009, 10:11:08 PM »
HAHAHAHAHA!

rayner23

• Machine. Unexpectantly, I invented a time
    • View Profile
    • Paladin Curse Blog
« Reply #230 on: August 23, 2009, 12:47:09 PM »
I think that's scarier that I wrote it in the first place. It's a setting based around a Great Old One based on the PCs of a dude I listen to on the internet and that I've never actually met before. Who coined the phrase "frog snatch".

That's scary.

Ross is in Hawaii right now and he called me to inform me that he told some people about the screaming pelican and they were delighted by the idea.

And they could do it there too seeing as how there are beaches. Being stuck in Missouri, I have no chance of performing a screaming pelican unless I fuck a bitch in a playground sandbox.

Wait . . . did that I make me sound like a pedophile? Because it REALLY wasn't meant to. I just mean if I took my wife to a playground and we were getting all freaky in the sandbox and I decided to . . .

. . .
. . .

I'm going to just stop now.
I'm from Alaska. About Fifty miles south of Ankorage there's a little fishing town, maybe you've heard of it, it's called fuck your momma.

Maze

• Global Moderator
  • Oregon Trail 13 Superstar
  • Azathoth Janitorial Services
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: August 23, 2009, 01:55:27 PM »
"How to catch a CodyWalker"

Tadanori Oyama

• Extreme XP CEO
  • The Full Time GM
    • View Profile
    • Full Time GM
« Reply #232 on: August 23, 2009, 02:19:17 PM »
I think your being too literally minded. You need to open the door to the full spread that the screaming pelican can offer.

I mean, it really boils down to a dick and an irritant so you just have to bring those things to the party. I mean, you could put a bucket of sand in your bedroom (or whatever room works for you), or make use of the many granulated materials available in the average kitchen. Corn starch comes to mind but rock salt could work too. Or rough ground pepper.

You see, you can make your own fun.

clockworkjoe

• BUY MY BOOK
  • Administrator
  • Extreme XP CEO
    • View Profile
    • BUY MY BOOK
« Reply #233 on: August 23, 2009, 03:58:58 PM »
wanna make a screaming pelicans themed t-shirt - need an artist to make a logo up like it was a sports team

xHero

• I am worth 100 points in GURPS...ladies
  • Dorothy: "Fuck it, I'll stay here."
    • View Profile
    • Swing And A Miss Forums
« Reply #234 on: August 28, 2009, 04:40:42 AM »
Ross, you really are a glutton for punishment.
"Mmm...Franklin Salad: Tastes of 100 dollar bills, semen, and shame!" - APFMT gone terribly wrong... or right. Check out the Swing And A Miss Forums

robotkarateman

• Mulsk!
    • View Profile
    • AARG roleplaying system
« Reply #235 on: August 28, 2009, 04:46:05 PM »
GENERALA, my free dungeon-crawling RPG, is now available! And it's free!

codered

• I dream in graph paper lines
  • Don't Hate!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: August 28, 2009, 05:02:03 PM »
epic ;D
Kenders Rock

xHero

• Dorothy: "Fuck it, I'll stay here."
    • View Profile
    • Swing And A Miss Forums
« Reply #237 on: August 28, 2009, 07:17:55 PM »
"Mmm...Franklin Salad: Tastes of 100 dollar bills, semen, and shame!" - APFMT gone terribly wrong... or right. Check out the Swing And A Miss Forums

rayner23

• Machine. Unexpectantly, I invented a time
    • View Profile
    • Paladin Curse Blog
« Reply #238 on: August 29, 2009, 03:08:12 PM »
I love both designs!
I'm from Alaska. About Fifty miles south of Ankorage there's a little fishing town, maybe you've heard of it, it's called fuck your momma.

Setherick

• Administrator
  • Cosmic Horror: 1d10/1d100 SAN loss
  • Economies of Scale
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: August 29, 2009, 03:11:13 PM »
When I think Screaming Pelican the mascot, I see more of a bird with it's wings outstretched and neck straining. But I like both designs so far.
"Something smart so that I can impress people I don't know." - Some Author I've Not Read