Author Topic: Future Ransom: The Aaron/CoC Project  (Read 83700 times)

Tadanori Oyama

• Extreme XP CEO
  • The Full Time GM
    • View Profile
    • Full Time GM
Re: Future Ransom: The Aaron/CoC Project
« Reply #30 on: June 12, 2010, 11:42:55 PM »
Your forgot the shoot out you need to have with a wise cracking psyco wielding gold plated Springfield Armory .45s.

I knew you'd back me up on this Tad. Thanks holmes.

Anytime home slice. And if I'm ever being attacked by a massive glob of elder god splodge I hope you'd be there to lob a whole rucksack of potato mashers right at me.

BeyondSandrock

• I dream in graph paper lines
  • Give Life Back to Music
    • View Profile
    • The BrightSide Lair - My Personal Repository for Stuff
« Reply #31 on: June 17, 2010, 05:59:37 AM »
So we're going to poison the water supply.
Excellent.

I'll repel from the roof my twin desert eagles glinting in the moonlight, but only enough to make me look badass, not enough to attract attention. Then I'll Sam Spade through a window and Solid Snake through the halls. If there is a guard sleeping I will let him finish his dreams before plunging him into a nightmare. After dispatching my foes I will remember what my mentor Tom Church has taught me, everything he has taught me.

Before I can get into the water supply room I have to cross a ballroom filled with ladies and gents. They will be drinking but I do not drink. I get out of there before they can notice that i am not in an outfit. I have my poisons in a pouch. I will then mix the pouch with the water supply so that the players that have paid money and signed up for Tom and Aaron's games will get nasty fevers and not be able to play, because they will be too sick to play.

Then everyone on the internet RPPR Forums will have a chance to rub their Zoom H2s together. Maybe Henry Rollins and the avatar of George Carlin will show up to bring us crystal pepsi and rub us with diamond encrusted dick wipers. The game will be splended. There will be no survivors.

Okay Aaron, this is going to be fine. Your going to get through this. There will not be any mass-casualties caused by the podcast listeners trying to get into our games. The game will be fine. The players will be great  Just breath deeply, relax and....

Quote from: Tadanori Oyama
Your forgot the shoot out you need to have with a wise cracking psyco wielding gold plated Springfield Armory .45s.

"All of time and space, everything that ever happened or will happen. Where do you want to begin?"

beowuuf

• View Profile
    • DM.com - forums dedicated to a 25 year old PC game.
« Reply #32 on: June 17, 2010, 02:02:51 PM »

Just think WWTDD (what would the Doctor do).

Why, he'd babble on, speaking alot and acting like he had a plan until he actually came up with a plan, and then he'd do the plan, and it would be GLORIOUS!

Unless, you know, it kills him and forces him to regenerate. So better work on that skill just incase.

BeyondSandrock

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 17, 2010, 09:05:25 PM »
Unless, you know, it kills him and forces him to regenerate. So better work on that skill just incase.

Regeneration is a tricky skill.  I have it down now, but earlier ones were something of a bitch. For example, this is a close approximation to what happened during my 25th regeneration:

"All of time and space, everything that ever happened or will happen. Where do you want to begin?"

VampireVladd

• Slayer of the Dread Gazebo
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 25, 2010, 10:35:46 PM »
I will surely pay for that. I want to hear it all.

clockworkjoe

• BUY MY BOOK
  • Administrator
  • Extreme XP CEO
    • View Profile
    • BUY MY BOOK

Tadanori Oyama

• Extreme XP CEO
  • The Full Time GM
    • View Profile
    • Full Time GM
« Reply #36 on: July 20, 2010, 06:06:15 PM »
10% done.

ZEKE

• Slayer of the Dread Gazebo
  • REO Speedealer
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 20, 2010, 06:14:16 PM »
Cute vid.  And you even managed to get Tommy Wiseau for the shoot.  Surely that's worth $10! 

urlgrey

AmishNinja

• I am worth 100 points in GURPS...ladies
    • View Profile
    • NaturalOne
« Reply #38 on: July 20, 2010, 07:20:23 PM »
Aaron doesn't look anything like I pictured him based on his voice.

Donating 10bux 'cause I want to see this happen even if I don't get to play in his game! Woo!

Mckma

• President of the Apparatus of Kwalish fan club
  • Sometimes Murphy's Law needs to be enforced
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 20, 2010, 07:49:13 PM »

Donating 10bux 'cause I want to see this happen even if I don't get to play in his game! Woo!

I wasn't sure who was who, but yes I assumed that was Aaron, and feel similar...

BeyondSandrock

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 20, 2010, 08:08:42 PM »
What did you think I looked like. ??? (Seriously though, thank you all!)

Mckma

• President of the Apparatus of Kwalish fan club
  • Sometimes Murphy's Law needs to be enforced
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 20, 2010, 08:42:39 PM »
What did you think I looked like. ??? (Seriously though, thank you all!)

I think it was more that I didn't have an actual image (as mental images tend to be more nebulous I guess), so to see an actual "picture" per se, it would never look like something that never really existed...

Setherick

• Administrator
  • Cosmic Horror: 1d10/1d100 SAN loss
  • Economies of Scale
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 20, 2010, 08:45:18 PM »

Dear god, you're in for a shock then when/if you see pictures of the rest of us.
"Something smart so that I can impress people I don't know." - Some Author I've Not Read

AmishNinja

• I am worth 100 points in GURPS...ladies
    • View Profile
    • NaturalOne
« Reply #43 on: July 20, 2010, 09:04:27 PM »
Dear god, you're in for a shock then when/if you see pictures of the rest of us.

Or I suppose whoever else from the group that I run into at Gen Con this year. I'll admit that it's rare I'm dead on, though. I had a similar thought at meeting Ross. I would say that the radio-quality voice threw me off somehow, but I suspect that there is a strong disassociation between voice and appearance for me. However,

Quote from: BeyondSandrock
What did you think I looked like.  (Seriously though, thank you all!)

Aaron's case stood out. Maybe it's just me but your voice always sounded like it belonged to a small, 130 pound man.

Charlie72

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 20, 2010, 09:47:03 PM »
Cute vid.  And you even managed to get Tommy Wiseau for the shoot.  Surely that's worth $10! 

Okay, so I'm not alone in thinking that guy looked a bit like Tommy Wiseau. Who was that anyway? Anyone we know?